Polo Storico Concorso d'Eleganza | FerrariChat

Polo Storico Concorso d'Eleganza

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by em42, Apr 26, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. em42

em42 Formula 3

Mar 30, 2008
    #1 em42, Apr 26, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hello evryone,

I just received this message from Lamborghini stating that the Polo Storico will organize their first Concorso d'Eleganza. Great news!
    I registered both my Urraco and my Countach.

I am thrilled since it will be held in my region in Neuchâtel and La Chaux-de-Fonds!

Starting in 2017, Lamborghini will hold its first official 'Concorso d'Eleganza'.

Alongside the celebration of Lamborghini super sports cars, the annual event will pay homage to great masters of architecture and design, and therefore this year we will honour Le Corbusier, who is widely considered to be a true master of the 20th century.

This year’s Concorso, to be held on 15, 16 and 17 September, will thus take place in Switzerland, in Le Corbusier’s birthplace of La Chaux-de-Fonds, and Neuchâtel, with its beautiful lake.

The event will start on Friday night at Neuchâtel. On Saturday participants will have the chance to take part to a tour on the scenic roads that lead to La Chaux-de-Fonds to visit the famous homes designed by the young Le Corbusier, and the International Museum of Watches. The presentation of cars together with the judges’ deliberations and an awards ceremony will be held on Sunday.

All Lamborghinis introduced by 1999 plus one-off models are eligible. Please note, the Concorso is reserved to a fixed number of cars divided into specific categories, therefore, a committee of Lamborghini experts will select the attendees with a final decision.

If you wish to put forward your Lamborghini for selection, please click on the below link and submit your request by 31st May 2017.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. joe sackey

joe sackey Five Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    Very interesting, thanks for sharing.

3. raymondQV

raymondQV F1 Rookie

Aug 22, 2007
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Raymond S.
    Thanks Edouard, will try to visit the Event, in case you need a experienced Driver you know my contact :)

4. Spyder-Man

Spyder-Man Formula 3

May 11, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Got an invite also. Sure it will be a super event!

5. em42

em42 Formula 3

Mar 30, 2008
    Great! Would be nice indeed!

6. jb21

jb21 Karting

Apr 28, 2015
    Wow...how do I get involved with my Countach?

7. joe sackey

joe sackey Five Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    John, I highly recommend your Countach Downdraft fly the flag for the variant!

8. Andrew R.

Andrew R. Formula Junior

Jun 27, 2005
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Looks like a good event, I just may attend!

9. em42

em42 Formula 3

Mar 30, 2008
    Great to hear!

10. lince

lince Karting

Sep 26, 2006
    Is the a link to register?

11. andecorp

andecorp Formula 3

Jun 5, 2005
    Melb
    I've registered my Diablo SV.

12. lince

lince Karting

Sep 26, 2006
  13. andecorp

andecorp Formula 3

Jun 5, 2005
    Melb
    I just got the call yesterday. My car has been accepted :D

14. em42

em42 Formula 3

Mar 30, 2008
    Great! Didn't receive any news on my side yet.
    I met the head of Polo Storico at Villa Erba three weeks ago who told me we should receive some news soon. Wait and see I guess!

15. Stefano Pasini

Stefano Pasini Karting

Feb 2, 2011
    Bologna, Italia
    Full Name:
    Dr. Stefano Pasini
    Hello all,

here's the official PR message from Lamborghini, Italian language, English version to follow:

Ultime settimane per l’adesione al grande Concorso d’Eleganza Lamborghini che a settembre rende omaggio al grande architetto e designer, Le Corbusier.

Sono già molte le richieste di iscrizione al Concorso d’Eleganza che Lamborghini organizza, a metà settembre in Svizzera, nella raffinata Neuchatel e La Chaux de Fonds, capitale dell’orologeria, come omaggio al grande architetto e designer Le Corbusier che qui nacque.

Le vetture ammesse sono quelle costruite dal 1963, anno di nascita dell’Azienda di Sant’Agata, fino al 1999, divise in categorie che saranno premiate separatamente prima della proclamazione della Best in Show.

Alle classifiche delle vetture Classiche si aggiungerà anche quella riservata ai modelli speciali e Ad Personam, prodotti dal 2000 ad oggi.

Il programma è ricco di interesse perché, oltre alla grande giornata di domenica 17 settembre con sfilata dei concorrenti, lavoro dei giudici e premiazioni, nella serata di venerdi ci sarà una cena di benvenuto e sabato il Rally non competitivo “du Charme et du Design”. Le vetture, infatti andranno da Neuchatel a la Chaux de Fonds lungo l’antica strada della montagna, con sosta all’Hotel Vue des Alpes, per arrivare alla città natale del grande maestro Le Corbusier.

Qui ci sarà la sfilata sul Corso principale e l’esposizione delle auto nel cuore della città.
    I partecipanti, nel periodo di sosta, oltre al pranzo visiteranno due delle celebri case di Le Corbusier e lo spettacolare museo dell’Orologeria, vero orgoglio di La Chaux de Fonds .
    Dopo il ritorno a Neuchatel, serata di gala per concorrenti, giudici e media.

Il progetto di un grande concorso Lamborghini che si ripeterà negli anni, viene dalla nascita, in Azienda, del Polo Storico, il reparto incaricato della certificazione e del restauro delle Lamborghini Classiche. Per conoscere chi anima la nuova struttura e verificare la conformità della propria auto, i concorrenti avranno a disposizione, a Neuchatel, in un’area attrezzata del garage dove saranno ricoverate tutte le vetture, un team di esperti per una consultazione non impegnativa e gratuita. Chi volesse, richiedere la certificazione della propria vettura potrà concordare un appuntamento per farla fare sul posto, arrivando in anticipo o lasciando l’auto nella settimana successiva. In ogni caso, la partecipazione al Concorso non richiede certificazione o iscrizione a FIVA e simili.

Tutte le informazioni sulla partecipazione all’indirizzo mail [email protected] e al numero telefonico 00 39 051 9597087

Waiting to meet you there!

All the best

Stefano

16. Peter K.

Peter K. F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Peter K.
    Translation:

Last weeks for joining the great Lamborghini Elegance competition that in September pays tribute to the great architect and designer, Le Corbusier.

There are already many requests to enroll in the Elegance competition that Lamborghini organizes, in mid-September in Switzerland, in the refined Neuchatel and La Chaux de fonds, capital of Watchmaking, as a tribute to the great architect and designer Le Corbusier who was born here.

The cars allowed are those built since 1963, the year of birth of the company of Sant'Agata, until 1999, divided into categories that will be rewarded separately before the proclamation of the best in show.

The classifications of classic cars will also be added to the special models and to Personam, produced from 2000 to the present.

The program is full of interest because, in addition to the great day of Sunday, September 17 with parade of competitors, work of judges and awards, on Friday evening there will be a welcome dinner and Saturday the non-competitive rally "du charme et du design". The cars, in fact, will go from Neuchatel to La Chaux de fonds along the ancient road of the mountain, stopping at the Hotel Vue des Alpes, to arrive at the birthplace of the great master Le Corbusier.

Here there will be the parade on the main course and the exposure of cars in the heart of the city.

During the rest period, the participants will visit two of Le Corbusier's famous houses and the spectacular Watchmaking Museum, the true Pride of La Chaux de fonds.

After returning to Neuchatel, Gala evening for contestants, judges and media.

The project of a great Lamborghini competition that will be repeated over the years, comes from the birth, in the company, of the historical pole, the department responsible for the certification and restoration of the classic Lamborghini. To know who animates the new structure and verify the conformity of your car, the competitors will have at your disposal, in Neuchatel, in an area equipped with the garage where all the cars will be admitted, a team of experts for a non-binding and free consultation. If you want to, request the certification of your car can arrange an appointment to make it on the spot, arriving in advance or leaving the car in the following week. In any case, participation in the competition does not require certification or registration to Fiva and the like.

17. Chadbourn Bolles

Chadbourn Bolles Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 5, 2005
    Leesville, SC USA
    Full Name:
    Chadbourn Bolles
    Are they not suppose to be a source for parts for the old cars.????

Have an email address, never heard from anyone.

Also need history on a car, again never heard from anyone???

Chadbourn Bolles
    803 532 6257
    803 798 3044 cell
    [email protected]

18. Olivier NAMECHE

Olivier NAMECHE F1 Veteran

Aug 18, 2007
    CANADA
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    #19 Olivier NAMECHE, Jun 23, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Folks,

I'm sharing with you the email received yesterday from Polo Storico + PDF :

Subject: Concorso d’Eleganza Lamborghini & Design 2017 - Lamborghini Club of Belgium

Dear Olivier,

Starting in 2017, Lamborghini will hold its first official Concorso d’Eleganza.

Alongside the celebration of Lamborghini Polo Storico and super sports cars, this annual event will pay homage to great masters of architecture and design, and therefore this year we will honor Le Corbusier, who is widely considered to be a true master of the 20th century.

This year’s Concorso, to be held on 15, 16 and 17 September, will thus take place in Switzerland, in Le Corbusier’s birthplace of La Chaux-de-Fonds, and Neuchâtel, with its beautiful lake.

The event will start on Friday night at Neuchâtel. On Saturday participants will have the chance to take part to a tour on the scenic roads that lead to La Chaux-de-Fonds to visit the famous homes designed by the young Le Corbusier and the International Museum of Watches. The presentation of cars together with the judges’ deliberations and an awards ceremony will be held on Sunday.

All Lamborghinis introduced by 1999 plus one-off models are eligible. Please note, the Concorso is reserved to a fixed number of cars, therefore, a committee of Lamborghini experts will select the attendees with a final decision.

The cars will be divided into specific categories.

Through this event we hope to strengthen the relation between Automobili Lamborghini and its Clubs. Thus, if you wish to take part to the selection and receive more information, please, write to [email protected] letting us know the club members who wish to participate. You will be re-contacted as quickly as possible.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards

Elena
    Automobili Lamborghini SpA
    Customer Care
    Via Modena 12
    I-40019 Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO)
    Ph. +39 051 9597282
    Fax +39 051 9597821
    [email protected]
    Automobili Lamborghini - Official Website | Lamborghini.com
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

19. em42

em42 Formula 3

Mar 30, 2008

Hello Olivier,

I applied two wekks ago after I received this mail, but I didn't receive any answer yet.

20. Olivier NAMECHE

Olivier NAMECHE F1 Veteran

Aug 18, 2007
    CANADA
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    there are already close to 50 cars pre registered like you did too...

21. andecorp

andecorp Formula 3

Jun 5, 2005
    Melb
    I think the reason I got an early approval is because I'm bringing the car all the way from Australia. Just today they emailed me to remind me to organise shipping as I don't have much time left.

22. BBoyJmE

BBoyJmE Formula Junior

Jan 26, 2015
    Sydney, Australia
    Full Name:
    Jimmy Nahlous
    Edouard, that sounds awesome! I love your Countach to bits, Would be a great experience for you for sure!

Droool, That sounds exciting! Especially that it got a rebuilt engine and all polished up and ready to go.

Can't wait to see footage of this event, Hopefully Harry would be there too recording some stuff? :)

23. I registered two cars about one week ago. Haven't heard anything back which doesn't surprise me at all. I assume they need some time to get through all the applications.

Anybody else from this forum is joining as well?

24. em42

em42 Formula 3

Mar 30, 2008
    Yes I'll do if my cars get accepted!