The British Columbia Thread! | Page 456 | FerrariChat

The British Columbia Thread!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by steve2814, Nov 23, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SLDriver

SLDriver Formula Junior

May 1, 2005
    That's my friends white A, it has the centrelock SV wheels. He drives his car year around.

2. furious_ferrari

furious_ferrari F1 Rookie

Nov 25, 2005
    Vancouver, Canada
    Full Name:
    Phil
    Who's going to the auto show this week?

Was looking at some pictures on instgram...looks like they have a 250 GT SWB and LaFerrari "Superman" edition there. Should be a good show!

I'm heading there tonight. Going to Vlog it and take lots of pictures!

3. sdematt

sdematt Karting

Nov 16, 2015
    Vancouver, Canada
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Please take pics of the 250 SWB! I'd love to be there, but there's a PCA meeting Sunday and I'm a bit booked Saturday. Are there still tickets available?

4. SpyderGT

SpyderGT Formula Junior

May 15, 2005
    Vancouver, BC
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Just returned from the show. Both looked great but, for me, the 250SWB was the star of the show. Good show.

5. furious_ferrari

furious_ferrari F1 Rookie

Nov 25, 2005
    Vancouver, Canada
    Full Name:
    Phil
  6. SLDriver

SLDriver Formula Junior

May 1, 2005
    #11381 SLDriver, Mar 30, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
    Thanks for sharing and looks like LoV manged to get the Aventador S for the show.

7. nismodrifter

nismodrifter Formula Junior

Jun 11, 2008
    YYC/YVR
    Full Name:
    Navdeep
    #11382 nismodrifter, Mar 31, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
    spotted a red 488 on highway 91 today, lovely

8. cclassics

cclassics Rookie

Jun 21, 2016
    Langley
    almost nice enough to take the car out today-- the sun cant decide if its staying out in Langley or not right now though...

one day it will stop raining.. ...

9. SpyderGT

SpyderGT Formula Junior

May 15, 2005
    Vancouver, BC
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Go for it, they don't melt. Sunny but windy downtown Vancouver.

10. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Nice job Phil, great synopsis! I was there on Saturday, had a great time.

11. niklas

niklas Formula 3

Apr 25, 2008
    Chilliwack BC
    Full Name:
    N. Olafsson
    been awhile since I have spotted anything, and this thread has slowed. SO, spotted an Aventador roadster in the Esso gas station today in Walnut Grove, on 88th Ave. Beauty of a machine.

12. Indyjones

Indyjones Karting

Jan 28, 2009
    Pacific NW
    Because of the crappy weather we've been having...but the forcast looks great for the next few weeks, so I'm sure we'll see more exotics coming out of winter hibernation.

13. cclassics

cclassics Rookie

Jun 21, 2016
    Langley
    drove mine yesterday and will be out again today- we finally have sun!

14. SpyderGT

SpyderGT Formula Junior

May 15, 2005
    Vancouver, BC
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Me too.

15. miketuason

miketuason F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Just flew in here to Vancouver BC, anything happening this week? I'll be here till the eve of 29th.

16. niklas

niklas Formula 3

Apr 25, 2008
    Chilliwack BC
    Full Name:
    N. Olafsson
    #11392 niklas, Jun 1, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  17. MN.

MN. Rookie

Aug 24, 2011
    Hello fellow members, I am looking for someone who is fortunate enough to own a Carrera GT in GVRD. I want to ask for a small favour, nothing stupid or inconvenient, no photo shoots or “can I drive your car” (wouldn’t dare even if you asked me to).

We all have our bucket list and experiencing CGT happens to be on mine, somewhere between halo-skydiving and co-piloting an F18. While some of the items have been scratched out, this one remains untouched for years. I just can’t rent it or track one in Vegas, it’s so rare that I can’t just ask an owner in person. If I talked to every owner of a Gallardo that I spot, I’d probably get what I want. Last time I saw CGT in the wild was 2 years ago, and 5 years before that.

Being my teenage crush, CGT still holds a special place in my heart all this years later. How special? Well, I have a long list of cars I’d like to experience one way or the other, but if you asked me to leave just one, you know what it would be.
    With all that being said, I am looking for someone who wouldn’t mind having a co-pilot next time he takes his CGT for a run. That would be an automotive dream come true for me. Hope that’s not much to ask )

18. niklas

niklas Formula 3

Apr 25, 2008
    Chilliwack BC
    Full Name:
    N. Olafsson
    #11394 niklas, Jun 24, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  19. nismodrifter

Jun 11, 2008
    YYC/YVR
    Full Name:
    Navdeep
    rosso corsa/tan 355 spider in Surrey today

20. nismodrifter

Jun 11, 2008
    YYC/YVR
    Full Name:
    Navdeep
    Spotted a Red LFA with AB plates on Cambie last night, wow wow!

21. SpyderGT

SpyderGT Formula Junior

May 15, 2005
    Vancouver, BC
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Not a Ferrari, but saw a vintage (late 50's - early 60's) Mercedes 300SL silver northbound on Pat Bay Hwy, Saanich about 3:00 pm today. Unfortunately, I was southbound at the time. Maybe from world-reknown Rudi Koniczek's restoration shop?

22. SpyderGT

SpyderGT Formula Junior

May 15, 2005
    Vancouver, BC
    Full Name:
    Jon
    This evening, a nice looking red 328 GTS ('88 or '89 - appeared to have convex wheels, but I was at a distance so not certain) on Pacific at Homer, eastbound, turned onto Drake. Looked and sounded good. Anyone here?

Also,shortly after the 328, about a '66-67 Corvette convertible, silver with side pipes.

Yaletown always has nice cars running around. Last night a black Lambo cruising around (and around - no where to go?). Sorry, don't know what model as I don't follow Lamborghini but 12 cyl spider of some kind. Regardless, nice looking car.

Keep them coming!

23. SpyderGT

SpyderGT Formula Junior

May 15, 2005
    Vancouver, BC
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Hmm, I seem to be the only one posting here lately.

The "Homer Street Ferrari Guys" met today to compare a 355 Spider and a 328 GTS. As driver and passenger, you notice the substantial differences between an old-school 328 and a more modern 355. Both are getting on in years and no longer "supercars", much less "hypercars", but still lots of fun and aging well.

24. ducrob

ducrob Formula Junior

Nov 20, 2011
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Ha!!! That was fun Jon. Definetly would have been impounded....one has to know where to accelerate with out the law watching. Fun times! Your 328 was amazing...sooo nice to drive.