Pescara Cars in West Sussex | FerrariChat

Pescara Cars in West Sussex

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by sixcarbs, Jul 8, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sixcarbs

sixcarbs F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 19, 2004
    SF
  2. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    Never heard of them but I like the honesty of trying to sell a 87500 mile 308GTS for seventy five grand !

3. jmn

jmn Formula Junior

Jan 31, 2005
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    jmn
  4. sixcarbs

sixcarbs F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 19, 2004
    SF
    Thanks, good to know. Any names or details out there? Not getting anything on google even when I add "fraud" or what I think their names are.

5. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Maybe they learnt their lesson? It happens...... but make sure they have before you buy of course :)

6. Daytonafan

Daytonafan F1 Rookie

Oct 18, 2003
    Surrey, England
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    Details on the company from companies house based on company number listed on the website. Only director is presumably the wife?

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08217322

7. MarkCollins

MarkCollins F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jul 2, 2002
    South England
    Full Name:
    Mark Collins
    Recent name change/ company change, there is a thread running on Pistonheads about a Guy with an M5 that's been sold by them on SOR and he hasn't been paid!

You could do a search for Oliver Davis

8. jmn

jmn Formula Junior

Jan 31, 2005
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    jmn
    Google Scott Davis Cranleigh fraud

9. Victim 1

Victim 1 Rookie

Nov 27, 2018
    Full Name:
    BVN
  10. A348W

A348W Formula 3

Jun 28, 2017
    North Wiltshire, UK
    Something not right with this last story.

If you reported the car stolen, you would as a minimum receive a crime number and informed your insurance company; Castle would in effect not be able to sell it to anybody who does a basic check; in addition if they did it would be fraud which is a criminal offence.

So what has the insurance company said?

(Shame this industry attracts so many criminals/dubious people!! It’s like flies to ...!)

11. Victim 1

Victim 1 Rookie

Nov 27, 2018
    Full Name:
    BVN
    The car isn't mine. I was going to leave my car with them on sor but when I went to see them, like the story says, I found an empty showroom. I was curious to know how a perfectly normal looking, not to mention very high end, car dealership vanishes and the owners not contactable. On my internet search to try and find something, this thread was one of the first I found to suggest all was not kosher down there. That blog has been the latest in some pretty damming evidence against this outfit. this was something else a friend sent me.

https://www.facebook.com/rachealolivialaura/posts/1731084440352905

If these guys are still out there, the performance car community need to be aware.