500 Testarossa 0636MDTR | Page 2 | FerrariChat

500 Testarossa 0636MDTR

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by 500tr, Jul 22, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bertdeboer340

bertdeboer340 Formula 3

Sep 16, 2003
    Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Bert de Boer
    A very familiar photo... I took that in 1997..

2. 500tr

500tr Formula 3

Feb 28, 2004
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Volkmar Spielmann
    I was there, too...

3. bertdeboer340

bertdeboer340 Formula 3

Sep 16, 2003
    Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Bert de Boer
    #28 bertdeboer340, Jul 25, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    NürScud likes this.
  4. 500tr

500tr Formula 3

Feb 28, 2004
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Volkmar Spielmann
    Thank you very much, Bert.
    Please excuse me that I used a picture with your copyright.

5. bertdeboer340

bertdeboer340 Formula 3

Sep 16, 2003
    Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Bert de Boer
    #30 bertdeboer340, Jul 25, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    NürScud likes this.
  6. Michael Stehle

Jun 6, 2013
    Überlingen, Germany
    Full Name:
    Michael Stehe
    #31 Michael Stehle, Jul 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
    I bought the car from the insurance for the amount which the payed Walter Schäfer for his lost. Then I bought my car back in Italy.

Walter Schäfer lost his rights to the insurance company one month after he announced the car as stolen.
    Soon after the police found the 12 Cylinder engine #1893 and some other parts and gave everything wrongly instead to the insurance to Walter Schäfer.

In 2003 Volkmar Spielmann (at that time the lawyer of Walter Schäfer) purchased the stolen engine (#1893) and some other stolen parts and the engine block of my car from Walter Schäfer for the ridiculously price of 50 T €. From that package Volkmar Spielmann claiming the rights of my car "as long as they are not belonging to the insurance company". He sold the stolen engine for 100 T € and kept the property (the other stolen parts of the car) until now.

Before I purchased the rights from the car from the insurance company Volkmar Spielmann tried to sell me "his rights" for 375 T€ in the knowledge of the fact (as the lawyer of Walter Schäfer) that the rights are belonging to the insurance company.
    Further he is fully aware of the fact that he sold illagally the property (the stolen engine #1893) of the insurance company.

Now he try to destroy the reputation of my car and my person by posting pictures of my personal Instagram account which he get also for sure no rights on that.
    Maybe Volkmar Spielmann thinks he can loose nothing by this kind of behavior ?! But I like to join events like Mille Miglia by driving my cars around! Therefore I hope the Ferrari World believe me!!!

Michael Stehle

7. Michael Stehle

Jun 6, 2013
    Überlingen, Germany
    Full Name:
    Michael Stehe
    #32 Michael Stehle, Jul 25, 2017
    You both are so funny! ������
    You know it is the same republic where lawyers buy stolen parts such like engines (#1893) from their clients for nearly nothing and later the sell the stolen parts...

8. Michael Stehle

Jun 6, 2013
    Überlingen, Germany
    Full Name:
    Michael Stehe
    ...but this is what you are usually doing, or do you ask me for the rights of my pictures on Instagram?

9. 500tr

500tr Formula 3

Feb 28, 2004
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Volkmar Spielmann
    The Ferrari World will believe what German civil courts decide, believe me :)

10. Michael Stehle

Jun 6, 2013
    Überlingen, Germany
    Full Name:
    Michael Stehe
    #35 Michael Stehle, Jul 25, 2017
    No one will simple loose the property of a car. In this case Walter Schäfer had a contract with the insurance company and according to the contract the rights of the car went to the insurance company one month after he announced the car stolen towards the insurance company.
    The insurance company paid Walter Schäfer exactly the amount of money he insured his formerly "property".

In 2003 Walter Schäfer got enough of his "property" and he sold the "rights of the car as long they will not belong to the insurance company" and the stolen parts (engine #1893, 4 borrani wheels, the tailgate and some sheets of metal) to his lawyer (Volkmar Spielmann) together with a 4 cylinder engine block for 50 T €.Volkmar Spielmann sold directy after his deal with his client (Walter Schäfer) the stolen 12 cylinder engine (which was not hand over to the insurance company) for 100 T €.

It is now your secret why you are saying that Walter Schäfer did not "lost" his property and why it should be a pleasure for you to see him behind the steering wheel?

11. 500tr

500tr Formula 3

Feb 28, 2004
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Volkmar Spielmann
    That's not correct, as you've been told from the AXA Versicherungs AG, the insurance company. Schaefer never lost his property as well as the insurance company never got it.
    Please ask Mr. XXX from AXA, you know his mail adress.

That's the reason why you did not pay any money to AXA and AXA will refuse any payment from you.

12. 500tr

500tr Formula 3

Feb 28, 2004
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Volkmar Spielmann
    No it is not my secret. Again, please ask Mr. XXX. But he has already told you 'my secret'. And German civil courts will tell you the same, too.

13. Michael Stehle

Jun 6, 2013
    Überlingen, Germany
    Full Name:
    Michael Stehe
    This is not the truth!
    ...the only thing a German civil court will tell you is that it is not allowed to sell engines (#1893) which you do not own!!!

14. Michael Stehle

Jun 6, 2013
    Überlingen, Germany
    Full Name:
    Michael Stehe
    #39 Michael Stehle, Jul 25, 2017
    The insurance company already sold us the property!

15. wbaeumer

wbaeumer F1 Veteran
    Consultant

Mar 4, 2005
    After 20 years it is somewhat naive to believe that car will be impounded.
    More interesting in the actual situation is what happens when the current custodian try to register the car. If the car is still listed as being stolen than the red light might be flickering at the KBA (Kraftfahrtbundesamt in Flensburg/Germany, the highest German car authority that supervised all cars registered here)...

16. wildcat326

wildcat326 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 10, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Well, this got heated quickly. Look at the bright side: Whomever of Schafer, Stehle, and Spielmann succeeds in crushing the others court, at least the car has turned up:)

But then, I'm a glass half-full guy.

Michael Stehle likes this.
  17. Kitbash

Kitbash Karting

Dec 13, 2012
    "Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy"--F. Scott Fitzgerald

"Show me an old Ferrari and I'll write you a never-ending daytime drama"--Me

18. BIRA

BIRA Formula Junior

Jun 15, 2007
    Hi Wolfi,
    I may not be an MD , just a stupid lawyer, but someone would have to explain to me why insurance who is entitled to recovery of a stolen car would sell it for the amount they paid 20 years earlier to the then owner to cover his loss. Can I buy a GTO stolen in 1965 for the price for which it was insured at that time??
    Remind me a funny story of a famous Ferrari Mondial sold for the price of repairs 20 years earlier,,,and 20 years of storage at Ferrari,,,but those were other times, 40 years ago!!

19. Ferrari_250tdf

Ferrari_250tdf Formula Junior

Mar 3, 2005
  20. wildcat326

wildcat326 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 10, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Depending on the jurisdiction in which a claim is being litigated, there may be laws against an insurer "profiting" from a write-off, meaning they have to sell the wreck/recovery for no more than the amount they paid out on the claim. Otherwise, there could be a legal issue with them having written it off, rather than repaired/replaced it. For instance, if they paid out $500k, but then sold it for $1.2m, they might be required to give the $700k difference to the original policy holder. Seldom does inflation correction come into play. Therefore, the insurance company's main goal is to recapture as much as they can in order to be made whole. RARELY do cases like this come up, where the written off vehicle chassis is worth so much more than their financial outlay.

21. BIRA

BIRA Formula Junior

Jun 15, 2007
  22. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    And some popcorn, please.

Marcel Massini

christc likes this.
  23. GIOTTO

GIOTTO F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Dec 30, 2006
    FRANCE
    Money... Lawyers... But for some people interested in history, who has stolen this car ? And where was found the car ? In an old barn ? A garage ? Are the robbers in jail ? And what happened to the body ? Seems that a "carrozziere" tried something... A last question : who is "bella-donna" ? This person posted some photos of #0636mdtr in the other thread and claimed it is #0614mdtr.

24. Timmmmmmmmmmy

Timmmmmmmmmmy F1 Rookie

Apr 5, 2010
    NZ
    Full Name:
    Timothy Russell
    And about a 100 fake profiles making character references maybe?

25. merstheman

merstheman F1 Rookie

Apr 13, 2007
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Full Name:
    Mario
    And Max Vito just for kicks.