New Maserati pictures on Barchetta.cc | FerrariChat

New Maserati pictures on Barchetta.cc

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by PSk, Mar 3, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Have you guys and girls seen these new pictures of the MCC and MCS!. A star has been born :D

Absolute stunner IMO. How the Enzo came out so ugly I can not fathom, considering they are both based on the same components.

Here is the link: www.barchetta.cc

Once the MCC starts winning the Enzo will be dead!

Pete

2. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    I read that it is slower then the enzo in another thread...any truth to this? What is the specs of the road and track versions respectivly?

3. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Hmmm, I have not read that, and that would make no sense. The MCC is being developed to race ... the Enzo was not.

Also I remember somewhere on this site was posted test lap times at Fiorono (sp?) and the MCC was 12 seconds faster per lap!

I'll see if I can find the thread.

Pete

4. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    From: http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10035

5. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
  6. TheScarletStang

TheScarletStang Formula Junior

Feb 7, 2004
    Irvine, California
    Full Name:
    Sean Salter
    I think the Enzo looks better.....

7. enzoz

enzoz Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Rob
    I think I said it... I was refering to the road model MC12 not the racer... but this is based on 0-60 I read, which was 3.8 for the MC12... and is as fast as 3.3 for the Ferrari. Considering they are both the same car, just more weight added to the Maser, it makes sence about the acceleration, but I honestly can't say about top speed, handling characterists... lol, how would I know about that? I haven't even driven an Enzo. :(

8. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Ahh, that makes sense. In the end, does the performance of the ROAD version really matter, when we know there is that potential to kick arse?

Anyway better not go down that track again (regarding the pointlessness of the Enzo) or Rob will ban me :D

Pete