Interior kits? | FerrariChat

Interior kits?

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by jhkm12345, Aug 22, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jhkm12345

jhkm12345 Rookie

Mar 17, 2015
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    John M
    Does anyone know of a vendor that supplies a full kit for a 330gtc? I'm looking to redo my car and just assumed I'd be able to find a kit as I have done in the past for jags and mercedes... no dice so far. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

2. prance

prance Formula Junior

May 4, 2005
    Agoura Hills
    Full Name:
    morris
    IMO, I've had my 330gts completely re-done and I would not try to find anyone who sells kits as all of the cars are different in some way. If I were you I would look for a good interior person and have them make everything from scratch. I'd start with leather from Henk in Holland and work my up from there. You can find all of the vinyl if you search enough. No-one makes the correct leather except Henk.
    Just my opinion, Morris

3. John B

John B Formula 3

May 27, 2003
    NJ
    Reoriginals sells them. Seat covers sourced from the same family in Italy that made them in the day. I have a set of new red seat covers from them I couldn't bring myself to use, I had my seats restored and felt that I wanted to keep the originals as long as possible.

4. peterp

peterp F1 Veteran

Aug 31, 2002
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Peter
  5. prance

prance Formula Junior

May 4, 2005
    Agoura Hills
    Full Name:
    morris
    That is one fantastic thread and very informative. I would very much like to see the different vendors leather side by side. I have H.V.L. on my 330gts and original Connolly from 2001 on my 275gtb. They are very similar. They're both black so I'm not in a position to pass judgment on other colors. Unfortunately, my next show will probably not be until next spring at The Greystone so I won't be able to park next to someone else.
    Interest in what others have to say.
    Morris

6. cyama

cyama Rookie

Oct 18, 2011
    reno, NV
    Full Name:
    cary yamamoto
    Do you have a website address for this company?

7. hg

hg Formula Junior

Dec 26, 2005
    Luppi in Modena. You can reach them at [email protected]
    They only work on Ferraris and have a lot of connections with the factory. As the original Connolly can only be produced in few batches due to environmental concerns you may have to wait a long time for the correct old leather.

8. John B

John B Formula 3

May 27, 2003
    NJ