94 512TR's @ Marshall Goldman | FerrariChat

94 512TR's @ Marshall Goldman

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by ASK328, Sep 4, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ASK328

ASK328 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 23, 2005
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Does anyone know anything about these cars? Very low red car has had a number of price reductions.

2. Dave rocks

Dave rocks F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    That's pretty much their MO. They list stuff and ridiculous prices and then drop them as they sit forever. That said, they do often have the cream of the crop.

3. Parnelli

Parnelli Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 30, 2013
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Greg P
    Their cars are awesome. Bet unfortunately most of the time WAAAAAAY overpriced :(

4. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    they always great selection but prices are way high

5. 1997spider

1997spider Karting

Nov 18, 2014
    Washington DC
    Full Name:
    Alex
    I do not know about the 2 red ones they currently have, but I do know about the black one. I was about to purchase it a couple years ago from Lambo of Houston.

Vin is ZFFLG40A2R0096902

There were a ton of issues with the car, primarily with the gear box and rear diff. There was also a story of a lawsuit involving the car. I ended up having a PPI done, and obviously the results were not good. I recall there is also a lot of paintwork on the car, and is not done well. I am sure it may have been corrected at this point. Overall, bad karma, so I passed. Be careful on that one.
    Here is the link: 1994 Ferrari 512 TR Warrensville Heights, Ohio | Marshall Goldman Motor Sales

6. ASK328

ASK328 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 23, 2005
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Thank you

7. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    if that red 94 is a no story car id look at it at that price

8. 355dreamer

355dreamer F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 3, 2006
    DC Metro
    Full Name:
    L.C.
    If you're looking for a 94TR, I'd suggest the car currently with AMG (forum sponsor).

I've spent a lot of time with that car and it is essentially perfect.

9. Melvok

Melvok F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 25, 2008
    Amersfoort, The Netherlands, Europe.
    Full Name:
    Mel
    NO story car ... sorry ... please explain :)

All F's have a story and that's important when the car is sold. Or do you mean something else ?

10. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    to me a no story car is full service history, known previous owners, and minimal to no paint. Yes most cars have paint work from being shipped from ferrari to the dealer.

11. ASK328

ASK328 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 23, 2005
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    These cars are correcting in a big way. I'm on the sideline, they are awsome cars and I love them - but when cars double, triple in price in a short time span it's time to pause. Everyone's so shocked these cars aren't selling. To me a nice 512 TR is a 120k car, when / if prices get back to that I'll purchase another one.