Photographer heading to Dallas Oct. 19th-26th | FerrariChat

Photographer heading to Dallas Oct. 19th-26th

Discussion in 'Texas' started by kbritton88, Sep 25, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kbritton88

kbritton88 Formula Junior

Nov 17, 2009
    Kansas City, Mo
    Full Name:
    Kevin Britton
    I apologize, something went wrong and my post deleted the text that was supposed to be attached.. --

Hello everyone, my name is Kevin and I'm a photographer who recently moved from Kansas City to the Los Angeles Area. I will be traveling to the Dallas Area October 19th through the 26th and thought that I would see if anyone would have any interest in setting up a shoot while I'm in town. I shoot - scenic stills, motion/rolling/high speed panning, HDR, composite See-Through, light painting, etc. with examples below.
    If so please feel free to contact me through Ferrari Chat message or email at [email protected].

2. kbritton88

Nov 17, 2009
    Kansas City, Mo
    Full Name:
    Kevin Britton
    I've had a few messages asking so I thought I'd address on here. I'm open to cars and bikes alike, and I'm willing to meet somewhere and of your choosing near both of us or come to you. Open to classic/muscle and exotic as well.

3. kbritton88

Nov 17, 2009
    Kansas City, Mo
    Full Name:
    Kevin Britton
    I still have a few openings for shoots if anyone else is interested. I’m staying in the Lewisville area and the only day I’m completely unavailable is the 22nd. Have a great weekend everyone.