FCA Vineyard Rally 2017 | FerrariChat

FCA Vineyard Rally 2017

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by Labman, Aug 4, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Labman

Labman F1 Rookie

Jun 25, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Steve
    #1 Labman, Aug 4, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I'm pleased to announce that once again this year we are having our Fall (well almost Fall) rally to Kontokosta Winery in Greenport on September 10. This rally will be exclusive to FCA members only. This will be the norm going forward. Please RSVP to me at [email protected] and let me know how many in your party. I also need your FCA number on your membership card. Price per person will be $50. We will have a lavish luncheon awaiting for us on the great lawn again and each participant will get a complimentary wine tasting as well as wine discounts. Payment must be made prior to the event via PayPal (friends and family) or by check.
    We meet at Ferrari of Long Island at 10 AM for a light breakfast and a drivers meeting. We will be leaving promptly at 10:30 AM.

This is a rain or shine rally.

Not an FCA member? Join now and don't miss out on the fun. www.ferrariclubofamerica.org/index.cfm/ID/43/
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Labman

Labman F1 Rookie

Jun 25, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Steve
    One month away!

3. Labman

Labman F1 Rookie

Jun 25, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Steve
    20 Ferraris registered so far. We are going to look awesome cruising down Sound Avenue!
    Deadline is September 6. Don't miss out.

4. Labman

Labman F1 Rookie

Jun 25, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Tomorrow (9/6) is cutoff day. RSVP now if you plan on coming. PayPal will be the only way to pay as US mail will be too slow. To all those registered, I will send an email out with route directions. Please print them and bring with you.

5. Labman

Labman F1 Rookie

Jun 25, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Registration is now closed. Thanks to all who are coming. We have another event filled to capacity. FCA Long Island Chapter #1!!!

6. Labman

Labman F1 Rookie

Jun 25, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Sorry for the late post. I've been slightly busy as you can tell :)
    So we had an amazing turnout for the Vineyard Rally despite the crawling traffic on Sound Ave as we approached Harbes Farms. Next time we follow Waze 100%.
    Anyhow, we had 33 Ferraris including a LaFerrari head out east. I can't tell you what a thrill it was to see a LaFerrari at speed on the LIE. OMG!!!
    A special thank you to Ferrari of Long Island for providing breakfast and allowing us to stage there. Also thank you to Konotokosta Winery for hosting us and allowing us to park on their rear outside lawn. And of course a big thanks to Mother Nature for cooperating for us. We couldn't have asked for a better day.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login