Do you know this 2009 Gray Scuderia? | FerrariChat

Do you know this 2009 Gray Scuderia?

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by cozmo920, Sep 29, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cozmo920

cozmo920 Karting

Nov 3, 2012
  2. Sky Hye

Sky Hye Formula Junior
    BANNED

Apr 2, 2017
    SoCal
    I saw that. They should be able to pull a Carfax for you. Look at the engine bay and rotors, that’ll tell you how abused it’s been. Do you have experience with scuds?

3. LI2782

LI2782 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 19, 2010
  4. cozmo920

cozmo920 Karting

Nov 3, 2012
    I know a little bit, and have run all the traditional reports available, but was just hoping to get more of an insiders knowledge on it, before committing any more time to it... Unfortunately the past 3 scuds I have looked at all turned out to be duds, but reports, dealers, and internet research showed other wise... I dont want to go for 4... Already have wasted a lot of time and money in "story" cars....

5. Sky Hye

Sky Hye Formula Junior
    BANNED

Apr 2, 2017
    SoCal

Duds in what regard? I flew all the way to NC to pick mine up. It has a few probs but overall it’s great. Let me know if you want me to get in touch with my guy.

6. cozmo920

cozmo920 Karting

Nov 3, 2012
    basically undisclosed accidents, and paint work well beyond just a bumper respray. Yet all the reports were clean and dealers claimed the cars were "perfect". So PPIs saved me from buying duds. However all the time in the research, then negotiating, and then PPI, well PIA for stuff that should of been disclosed up front but obviously never is....

7. greg 19425

greg 19425 Formula 3

Jan 6, 2011
    Wake Forest, NC
    Full Name:
    Greg
    That is why they call them USED cars... :)

8. Sky Hye

Sky Hye Formula Junior
    BANNED

Apr 2, 2017
    SoCal
    I checked out the car last night. I have the Carfax and the dealers info. It’s very very clean. Best engine bay I’ve seen on a Scud. Has a clear bra on the front up to the doors. The only flaw is the drivers seat is worn a little bit where the butt is. Aside from that it’s very clean inside and out. No sticky buttons and a believe a two owner car. It’s spent it’s life in SoCal so it’s clean and rust free.

cozmo920 likes this.
  9. Prancinghorse619

BANNED

May 10, 2017
    I am so glad you did a PPI. I highly recommend D'elegance Detailing if you need any future PPI done. He has saved me countless times as well. He has a more detailed oriented approach when inspecting cars so if things like accidents and things of that nature do not show up on carfax he has a funny way of finding things. I wish you best of luck. I know he recently did a comprehensive PPI and a detail on a 430 recently.

cozmo920 likes this.