Make your old or broken key origional again | FerrariChat

Make your old or broken key origional again

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Sigmacars, Oct 2, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Sigmacars

Sigmacars Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 19, 2006
    Toronto
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Hi guys if you have a worn out or broken key for your Car I can use all your origional parts (handle,spring,ball bearing,hinge pin) and mould you a new uncut Key and assembly it using all your origional parts so the look of you key dos not change but you have a new uncut Key.the cost is $75.00 + postage by regular mail.just mail me the broken key and will send it back to you.if you interr.please send me a pm.

2. Sigmacars

Sigmacars Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 19, 2006
    Toronto
    Image Unavailable, Please Login if you mail me your old or broken Key I will use all you parts(handle,spring,ball bearing,hing pin)and mould you a new uncut Key and put it all together using all you origional parts,the cos is $75.00 +postage by regular mail.just mail me your key and I send it back with a new uncut key blank.if you are interr. Pm me

3. Ninzi

Ninzi Karting

Jan 11, 2018
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    Robert O'Malley
    Can you work any magic on a 360 Key? I have a duplicate that is not for my car and would love to somehow have A key inserted in the body of the duplicate.