F355 OEM exhaust manifolds ('96+ 5.2 cars) | FerrariChat

F355 OEM exhaust manifolds ('96+ 5.2 cars)

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by krazykarguy, Sep 25, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. krazykarguy

krazykarguy Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2014
    Fort Mill, SC
    Full Name:
    Matt
    My parents proactively swapped the exhaust manifolds on their '97 F355 Spider with FabSpeed units.

As a result, they want to sell the OEM headers that came off the car.

These headers were replaced on the car in May of 2005 at Silicon Valley Auto in Los Gatos, CA, when the car had ~22k miles and have ~18k miles on use. These were removed from the car in August of 2017.

Only minor wear and tear on the heat shielding and perfect flanges. What looks like road rash on the heat shielding is only discoloration - it is perfectly smooth.

Piping was inspected internally with a borescope for any sign of metal fatigue and warping, none was found. I have about a dozen photos of that operation if interested.

These are perfect for OE replacement of a failed manifold or returning a car to stock for shows/concours.

Asking $1,500 or best for the pair.

PM me for details about shipping

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. krazykarguy

Apr 17, 2014
    Fort Mill, SC
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Sale Pending...

3. jrs

jrs Formula 3

Jun 14, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    James S
    Sale confirmed yet ?

4. krazykarguy

Apr 17, 2014
    Fort Mill, SC
    Full Name:
    Matt
    It will be once the check arrives... I’m 99% sure that they are not available any longer.

5. krazykarguy

Apr 17, 2014
    Fort Mill, SC
    Full Name:
    Matt