You have got to see this Picture (: | FerrariChat

You have got to see this Picture (:

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by wbklink, Sep 27, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. wbklink

wbklink F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 2, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Bill Karp
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    I went over to GTO Engineering today to say Hi to Eric Sander most of you Ferrari owners are very familiar with his reputation as being one of finest Ferrari technicians around.

To my surprise when I got there I also found "Graziano" formally the shop foreman for Beverly Hills Ferrari for for many many years, now also working for GTO engineering :)

As if this wasn't enough "Kevin" formally the shop foreman for Penske Wynn Ferrari came out from underneath a car to say Hello Bill what more can one ask ?????

I don't know about the rest of you guys but Boy oh boy does this make me happy.... Knowing that I have this wealth of knowledge in One place.

Supercar Ace and colamclean like this.
  2. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Dig the infinity effect with you, your shirt and your avatar....

Trippy!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

3. dersark_painclinic

dersark_painclinic Formula Junior

Mar 8, 2005
    Glendale, CA
    Full Name:
    Lazik Der Sarkissian

Thank you for posting, I know Eric for many years, he is a well known respectable knowledgeable Ferrari mechanic, whenever I called he answered the questions in very friendly manner. He use to work at Northridge Ferrari and somehow he left and I did not asked him why. Unfortunately I do not know the rest, but as you said their are the magnifisant four.

4. wbklink

wbklink F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 2, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Bill Karp
    hahaha... That's the old style shirt didn't even realize I had on .... The trippy thing for me was finding these three guys in one place that's just crazy :)

darth550 likes this.
  5. wbklink

wbklink F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 2, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Bill Karp
    When I met him several years ago he was at the Auto Gallery he stayed there until he went to GTO.
    I have to agree with you when it comes to calling him he has always been such a gentleman even when I had to call him on a Sunday :)

6. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    :)

7. Tenney

Tenney F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 21, 2001
    Good dudes!

8. srslusso

srslusso Formula Junior

Mar 17, 2005
    Encino,Ca.
    Full Name:
    Steve S.
    Great Ferrari mechanics know how to fix things not just merely replace parts until they get the correct one. Most older 6cyl & V12 Ferrari’s need talented mechanics such as these.

9. JohnsScud168

JohnsScud168 Rookie

Oct 6, 2017
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    John Forbes
    GREAT PHOTO!!! THEY ARE VERY TALENTED!!!

10. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    I wondered what happened to Kevin after Penske/Wynn

11. ferrame

ferrame Formula 3

Mar 2, 2005
    Orange, Calif
    Glad I read this post because I wonder where Graziano went after I called Ferrari of Beverly Hills a few weeks ago and was told he is no longer with the company. Perhaps one day I'll stop by to say Hi.