Visit to Ferrari museum and Ristorante Cavallino in Maranello | FerrariChat

Visit to Ferrari museum and Ristorante Cavallino in Maranello

Discussion in 'Detailing & Showroom' started by Barry P., Oct 4, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Barry P.

Barry P. Karting

Nov 22, 2016
    Milton Keynes
    Full Name:
    Barry
    #1 Barry P., Oct 4, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2017
    A few weeks ago a group of friends embarked on a Euro road trip beginning in the UK and heading down to Croatia. On the way back we stopped at Maranello for lunch, a guided tour round the factory and the museum. Here's a few pictures of the day.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

mcimino and E60 M5 like this.
  2. jkddad

jkddad Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 26, 2006
    Thanks for the pictures.

3. Barry P.

Barry P. Karting

Nov 22, 2016
    Milton Keynes
    Full Name:
    Barry
    For some strange reason my second set of pictures are not showing on my PC, only links to the images. Anybody (Moderators?) know why?

Booker likes this.
  4. timjen88

timjen88 Karting

Aug 20, 2015
    Colorado/Palm Springs
    Looks awesome, hope to get there someday. Thanks for sharing!!

5. Faber

Faber Formula Junior

May 5, 2011
    TX Hill Country
    Full Name:
    Tom G.
    Wow..jealous. Thanks for posting!

vanlierde likes this.
  6. TrojanFan

TrojanFan F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 17, 2008
    So. CA & NV
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Was at both at the end of September last year. Montana's as well and the Factory tour. Great experience. We were there the day the LaFerrari Aperta was "officially" released and saw several driving around the factory grounds. Sadly they did not let me take one home.

7. M1GIR

M1GIR Karting

May 27, 2005
    BOCA RATON, FL
    Full Name:
    MASSIMINO GIRONTA
    I WAS THERE SEVERAL YEARS AGO AND VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE EXPERIENCE. JUST A NOTE IN THE RESTAURANT EVERYTHING HAS THE PRANCING HORSE DOWN TO THE SUGARS. IT IS RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE FACTORY ENTRANCE AND THE FOOD IS GOOD!

8. clonmeliw

clonmeliw Karting

Aug 27, 2016
    Tulsa, OK
    Full Name:
    Jeff Fischer
    Wouldn't know - as soon as he realized we couldn't speak Italian our waiter lost any interest in serving us.