2003 Maserati Coupe GT (6 speed manual) Silver / Red for sale | FerrariChat

2003 Maserati Coupe GT (6 speed manual) Silver / Red for sale

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by wiscobadger, Sep 22, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. wiscobadger

wiscobadger Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 20, 2014
    Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Cory Eastman
    Sad day putting my unicorn Maserati Coupe GT (4200) up for sale, but need to make room in the garage. The below description is a copy from my craigslist ad, but figured I'd post it here as well.

The car is finished in the beautiful color combination of Grigio Touring / Bordeaux. In addition to the 3 pedal configuration, the car was optioned with premium sound and Skyhook suspension. Only 37,861 miles.

The Coupe GT is in above average condition. It is not a museum piece, it does show signs of use (paint wear here and there on the bumpers) and does have some evidence of sticky surfaces on the interior, however I've seen much worse. The car has been my baby, it is garage kept and always on a battery tender.

Mechanically the 30k service was performed 2 years ago and the car has received regular oil changes with the recommended Shell oil. The clutch wear was read at around 30% about 2,000 miles ago. The car runs great. You can hear a little bearing noise when operating the clutch pedal, so I purchased and updated clutch bearing from Hill Engineering for replacement. I have this part and OEM Maserati clutch disks for the car.

The car also currently has Tubi Style mufflers installed and sounds truly amazing. I have the stock mufflers if someone wanted them.
    Other than than the mufflers, the only aftermarket items on the car are wheel spacers and a Formula Dynamics air filter.

A couple other small issues, the passenger seat does not want to move. I have a replacement switch for the seat, but I have not installed it yet. The key for the car is missing the computer chip so a new key will need to be programmed. I have the keycard from Maserati and there is a new key from Italy for the car at the Maserati dealership in Milwaukee. I haven't had a chance to get down there and get the key programmed, but I am happy to work with the buyer to make sure they get the new key.

The car also could use new tires as the rubber on there is older.

I am asking $23,900 and that includes the Maserati clutch assembly, the Hill Engineering bearing and the Tubi exhaust. If the buyer does not want these items, I am willing to negotiate the price a little.

Link to craigslist ad with pictures: https://greenbay.craigslist.org/cto/6316886893.html

Attached Files:

2. wiscobadger

wiscobadger Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 20, 2014
    Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Cory Eastman
    I'm attaching a pdf of the clean CarFax I pulled yesterday for reference.

3. carguyjohn350

carguyjohn350 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 7, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    John P
    Really beautiful, what a deal

4. Devilsolsi

Devilsolsi F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 1, 2007
    MD
    Full Name:
    Alex
    That is a lot of car for the money

5. schumacherf2006

schumacherf2006 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 22, 2010
    Full Name:
    Chris
    6 speed! WOW GLWS

6. wiscobadger

wiscobadger Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 20, 2014
    Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Cory Eastman
    Car is still for sale : ) Looking to make room for an incoming 360. I will likely put the car up on eBay or BringATrailer within a week or so, but if anyone wants to make an offer before I bring a little more attention to it, let me know. I am willing to deal a little.

7. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    6 speed wow!

8. F456M

F456M F1 Rookie

Jan 8, 2010
    Oslo
    Full Name:
    Erik
    People can ssay what they want about these cars, but the design is just phenomenal. Much prettier than the more wxpencive Aston Martins. The GranTurismo is also beautiful, but these are more italan. With manual it is bulletproof too!! Good Luck with sale. I have a cambiocorsa, and it is a great car.

9. Turn left

Turn left Rookie

Feb 13, 2015
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Charley Walker
    Same here. Great cars. Here is my 2002 GT. A lot of car for the money. Image Unavailable, Please Login

flat_plane_eddie and F456M like this.
  10. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    i know i'm biased since i own one, but the granturismo may be the prettiest car ever made!

This car is phenomenal though I wish I had room for it. Love the 6 speed.

11. Stanley Kendall

Stanley Kendall Karting
    BANNED

Oct 22, 2017
    Johnny Sack has one ( score the asset seizure and the stage 4).