612 Turn signal relay - Where is it? | FerrariChat

612 Turn signal relay - Where is it?

Discussion in '612/599' started by TrojanFan, Oct 11, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TrojanFan

TrojanFan F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 17, 2008
    So. CA & NV
    Full Name:
    Peter
    I'm planning to upgrade my tail lights to brighter LEDs. For the turn signals you either need to splice in individual resistors for each bulb OR replace the turn signal relay. I'd rather replace the relay if I could find it.

I've looked over the fuse and relay chart in the owner's manual at least 3x's and I don't see anything that says "turn signal" relay. The closest thing I see is in the trunk R20 marked as side markers.

In the passenger compartment fuses I seeF-53 as the fuse for the turn signals but no relay.

Is there a turn signal flasher that I am missing?

2. ZDF_Fan

ZDF_Fan Karting

Oct 29, 2013
    Kuwait
    I'm not sure about the relays and fuses but check out Scud Ing Swiss, I'm looking at the rear LED upgrade myself. They have a plug and play upgrade for the 612. Although the site doesn't have a direct link for the 612 check the 430/Enzo sections - the ILUAL43 is what you're looking for. The advantage is you can change the behavior of the rear brake lights to illuminate all 4 when braking, rather than just the outer ones. If you search the forum they has great feedback from the 360/430 owners.

3. TrojanFan

TrojanFan F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 17, 2008
    So. CA & NV
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Thanks. I don't know if I want to get that involved with the LEDs. Was planning to just change to brighter bulbs.

I am interested in their F1 relay. I am wondering if anyone has had any experience in using it. Hate to burn out the F1 system and smoother shifts would be nice.

4. F355Bob

F355Bob Formula 3

I just installed their taillight and 3rd brake light on my F 355. Really quality stuff. Stefan gives great service and those LED are so much brighter and much more red than stock. Can configure the lights in many ways.

5. TrojanFan

TrojanFan F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 17, 2008
    So. CA & NV
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Thanks for the responses, but back to the original question - Where is the turn signal relay on a 612?

6. swiss612

swiss612 Karting

May 10, 2016
    Zurich
    Full Name:
    Michel
    R20 in the trunk is said to be " side marker " is that not the turn signal ? would be weird though as you hear the tic tac in the dashboard ...