308 GTSi Euro | FerrariChat

308 GTSi Euro

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Buster boy, Oct 18, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Buster boy

Buster boy Rookie

Oct 3, 2013
    South of Motor City
    Full Name:
    Dave Rudziensky
    Good day, My friend Bob is unable to enjoy his cars due to health issues. I'm posting his 1985 308 GTS so that another fellow (or lady) may want to enjoy this Ferrari. Its Red with Tan interior, beautiful inside and out. Has scratch and small dent just behind front bumper. Glass looks great. It does need belt service. Recent updates include new battery, LH window motor, Relays for windows, brake pads all around (rotors look perfect), wipers. Tires and wheels look terrific as well. Have tools set and books. Bob carefully kept his cars in climate controlled garage. Asking price is 64,500 Car is located at my shop so we can put on the lift for your inspection.

2. Bcutrupi

Bcutrupi Karting

Jun 22, 2013
    Colts Neck, NJ
    Full Name:
    Bob Cutrupi
    Where is your shop and what is the mileage?

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat

F360-1386 likes this.
  3. Buster boy

Buster boy Rookie

Oct 3, 2013
    South of Motor City
    Full Name:
    Dave Rudziensky
    Hi sorry about lack of info, I should not have placed the ad when tired out. The shop is located in Grosse Ile, Michigan. Daves Hot Rod Garage and the 308 has 31,472 miles, could it be kilometers because its Euro? Someone asked and I don't know correct answer. Thanks, Dave

4. thorn

thorn F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 7, 2012
    Tallahassee, FL
    You'll get far more interest on this by posting good quality images of the exterior (including damage), interior, engine, etc.

Good luck. :)

5. Buster boy

Buster boy Rookie

Oct 3, 2013
    South of Motor City
    Full Name:
    Dave Rudziensky
    I'll get some nice photos and update the post. I've been looking around trying to find valuation info, I found one Euro 308 sold on e bay for 65k, very similar condition and mileage, main difference is belt service. Thank you for advice.

6. Dale Goodman

Dale Goodman Rookie

Oct 21, 2017
    Full Name:
    Dale Goodman
    I’d like to see the vehicle. I’ve been shopping around lately, but I’ve been disappointed following inspections and lack of service records. Is it drivable? Please send me your contact information. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

7. Buster boy

Buster boy Rookie

Oct 3, 2013
    South of Motor City
    Full Name:
    Dave Rudziensky
    Good Morning Dale, , you are welcome to see the car. My shop is Dave's Hot Rod Garage, add .com to end and you can see our location and what we do here. I can show the car most any time day or evenings. The car runs great, however Its not advisable to blast around due to needing belt service. We drove it to the shop and its terrifficc!

8. Buster boy

Buster boy Rookie

Oct 3, 2013
    South of Motor City
    Full Name:
    Dave Rudziensky

9. Buster boy

Buster boy Rookie

Oct 3, 2013
    South of Motor City
    Full Name:
    Dave Rudziensky