F430 Stick Shift | Page 2 | FerrariChat

F430 Stick Shift

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by LorenzoR, Jan 25, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Chz_Hd

Chz_Hd Rookie

Apr 15, 2015
    Burr Ridge IL
    Send me the VIN & I'll run it.

2. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    It would be for me. Who wants to carry around extra crap in their sports car? get a can of Fix a flat or use run flat tires. No need for a spare.

3. ferrarisun

ferrarisun Formula Junior

Feb 13, 2011
    If you damage a tire, & crack the rim, like happened to my friends 360, no amount of fix-a-flat will get the car moving again. Even if it had been just a flat tire, if the bead is broken from the wheel, again, fix-a-flat won't air it back up. And from a safety stand point, it was very scary, sitting along the shoulder of the interstate for nearly 2 hours, waiting for the tow truck to arrive,
    with the traffic blowing by us. There was a sign on the interstate, just ahead of us that said, next exit 15 miles, and he sure didn't want to drive that far, with the right front corner of the car, nearly on the ground. Be prepared, carry a spare and lug wrench/jack. We could have changed it in a few minutes, and been on our way., if we had been equipped for a flat. BTW, within a couple of weeks of that mess, he bought a spare wheel, jack, lug wrench , for his 360.

4. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    And good luck if you accidentally crack a CCM rotor.... $$$$$$$$$$ whoops!

Spares are a good thing to have for a street car... And a AAA card doesnt hurt either!

GLWS!

5. 88Testarossa

88Testarossa Formula 3

Sep 25, 2012
    Annapolis and Daytona Beach
    Full Name:
    Al

That very thing happened to me in my 430 Spider. Cracked the right front wheel. It's not fun sitting on the side of the road waiting for a flatbed truck and cars flying by at 70+mph for two hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East

No fun changing a tire while cars are driving past at 70 either. Very dangerous. I had a friend die years ago. I prefer to get a flat bed.

7. Quadcammer

Quadcammer Formula Junior

Jun 29, 2005
    Clifton, NJ
    Full Name:
    Oliver
    is he interested in trades?

8. ndnbill

ndnbill Karting

Mar 3, 2009
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    William
    what color is the car?

9. ndnbill

ndnbill Karting

Mar 3, 2009
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    William
    uh--never mind- just caught the TDF

10. underpressure02

underpressure02 Karting

Sep 21, 2013
    Where is the car located?

11. LorenzoR

LorenzoR F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

The car is in Sarasota Florida. Ill be flying back there on saturday and id be happy to swing by there and do a walk around while on the phone to anyone whos interested.

12. LorenzoR

LorenzoR F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Still for sale and price reduced to 141k. For a recap its a 2006 F430 Stick shift car. TDF Blue/Saddle. 2 owners, 13k miles on it and the clutch was done 2 years ago but not sure at what mileage. Theres an aftermarket stereo system and aftermarket muffler exhaust. Call for more details at 941 756 4874 and ask for Dino, Thanks,,,This is one beaufifull car

13. Dave rocks

Dave rocks F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    I know one of the prior owners and he was not the first so can you please explain how this is a 2-owner car? Please post the VIN - I have a friend that may be interested.

Thanks.

14. cgfen

cgfen Formula Junior

Jun 1, 2015
    vista ca
    No Ferraris for you Quad!
    Back to RennList
    :)

15. LorenzoR

LorenzoR F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sorry no trades guys. Please call the number listed and he will give you all the info needed on the car thanks

16. CCRider66

CCRider66 Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 29, 2014
    Sussex, WI
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Which wheel do you carry as a spare? I'm not even sure my front tire let alone the rear would fit in the bonnet.

17. sl55

sl55 Karting

Dec 26, 2009
    Scottsdale AZ
    IS the car fax/ title clean on this?

18. LorenzoR

LorenzoR F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Theres a blemish on the carfax due to a minor front bumper issue. Looking at it i couldnt tell anything. The car looks beautifull all around and inside and out. Im pretty sure the title is clean but Dino will tell you for sure as he has more details on the car. Call Dino for all the details at 941 756 4874 , Thanks

19. turboslut

turboslut Karting

May 31, 2016
    Did anyone see the carfax? What exactly is listed on it?

Does it have accident reported yellow asterik thing?

20. LorenzoR

LorenzoR F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

This car is long gone. Should have marked sold. Everyone stayed away from it and all it had was a minor bumper tap and repaint. But on the bright side, someone got a great deal.