Towbin Ferrari Grand Opening Event... | FerrariChat

Towbin Ferrari Grand Opening Event...

Discussion in 'Las Vegas' started by 488inVegas, Oct 15, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 488inVegas

488inVegas Rookie

Mar 5, 2017
    Las Vegas / Laguna Beach
    Full Name:
    Edward
    Towbin Ferrari Grand Opening Event...Did anyone even know that it was last night?

Seems like they invited everyone except the Ferrari owners and buyers.

I just happened to see some realtor on Facebook with pictures from the event.

2. Lotaz

Lotaz Formula 3

Nov 18, 2016
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Scott
    I was not invited, not that it surprises me.

3. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    That's a pretty dumb thing for them to do then, always get the existing buyers in so they can show the fresh buyers what they are missing....... own goal!

4. obbob

obbob Formula Junior

Aug 14, 2017
    Going to be blunt, what's the point of going to these events anyways?

You're basically just seeing their inventory except it's parked in a fancier way, there's some red carpet thrown on the floor, and the people are drinking champagne.

5. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    I've been to them in LA and LV. It's a good time to meet with friends, make new friends, talk to the staff, and drool over the cars you can't buy. :)

6. Lotaz

Lotaz Formula 3

Nov 18, 2016
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Scott
    I wasn't invited to the Porsche grand opening either, that one offended me. This one I knew I wouldn't be invited to. No biggie as I have yet to own a Ferrari. Not even sure it will ever be in the cards but I am still dreaming.

7. 15765

15765 Formula Junior

May 14, 2012
    Las Vegas NV
    Full Name:
    Chuck King
    I didn't hear from them either. I heard they only invited existing customers. I live in Las Vegas and own 4 Ferrari's. So I guess they aren't interested in you if you don't come in and spend a ton of money each Month.