The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread | Page 38 | FerrariChat

The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread

Discussion in 'F1' started by nsxrebel, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kraftwerk

kraftwerk Two Time F1 World Champ

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Oh you're so funny and clever Sidney o_O....cool your jets boy, you're making a fool out of yourself, just deal with the fact Hamilton has a lot fans.

2. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
  3. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    He was the original founder of the first LH fanclub. In the early 1980s he was driving the race number to prophesize the arrival of the messiah and on Januar 7th 1985 he and his buddies made a pilgrimage to Stevenage with gold, myrrh and incence to welcome the child....
    Next question, here to help ;)

4. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Hahahha. Nice to see he knows his limitations, even if his ‘super fans’ on here think the world shines out of his ass.

Ferrari don’t want him, have never approached him. Mmmmmm. Krafty owes me a big apology, yet again I’m right, and he’s totally wrong

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Bas likes this.
  5. subirg

subirg F1 Rookie

Dec 19, 2003
    Cheshire
    Oh dear. Ham reinforced his sucky ability by getting pole 72. He's such a useless driver.

Still, I'm sure the 3 strongest anti Ham terrorists on this thread will be delighted to ignore the facts and concentrate on fake news stories and irrelevant opinion to bash him.

kraftwerk likes this.
  6. Aircon

Aircon Ten Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    So in that article, lewis says that NICO was the cause of the unhappy team atmosphere at Mercedes.....Who believes him? I've been saying in the aussie section for a while, Lewis is only relaxed because he's got no real competition in the team, and with still the best car (but by less this year), he just has to keep his head. If Bottas was as fast as Nico, Lewis would still be a sourpuss, imo.

daytona355 likes this.
  7. Aircon

Aircon Ten Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    In fairness, he's got the fastest car, don't you think? OTOH, he's clearly better than Bottas....and he wouldn't have 72 if Nico had stayed. But as I keep saying, good on him and Mercedes for doing it...it's one thing to have the pace, but it's another thing to make the most of it.

daytona355 likes this.
  8. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    So what you are saying is that his OWN QUOTES AND OPINIONS are fake news? Wow, you really are scrabbling around now for validation. The guy admits nico, the guy you all want to make out is rubbish, pushed him hard and upset his mental balance, and of course, confirms what I have said since joining fchat, that ferrari do not, and have never, wanted the guy to drive for us, so now he himself is lying. Bravo, you just won the award for most daft post ever, and there’s me thinking I was a shoe in

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

9. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    The Sun!! you reckon is the horse's mouth ok, it's nice you trying to support Sidney though, he easily gets out of his depth. All the gear but no idea.

Just to be clear I have never said Hamilton would go to Ferrari, from that article it appears he has no desire to anyway.

Nice that he likes the brand though, he owns a good few Ferrari's I think.

10. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Drop the T more like errorist :D

11. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I hope you thanked Bas for finding that fish wrap.

12. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    So that "fish wrap" quoted Lewis himself...may I ask what you think would be a reliable source?
    Maybe if Marchinne calls you personally tomorrow...but wait we would not believe you unless you taped the phone call as it would be hearsay ;)

daytona355 and Bas like this.
  13. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    The Sun newspaper is sensationalism at it's best and a joke IMO and that is more the point.
    I have no problem with the context in regards to what Lewis has quoted, it's whatever floats Sidney's boat eh :)

14. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Good grief. So a DIRECT quote is still not enough. I can understand you being somewhat skeptical on what you like to call ''hearsay'', but even direct quotes are not enough now, lol. Give it up man!

You questioned Daytona's knowledge regarding Ferrari not wanting Hamilton, accused us of colluding and just spreading ****. Now days later the news comes straight from Lewis that Ferrari does not want him, and you smash it down. You're arrogant as usual, the least you can do is apologize to Daytona for calling him a liar.

daytona355 likes this.
  15. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    This might be the next psychsis for the ultra Hamilton supporters after loosing last years championship against what was considered a sparring partner: the realisation that not every single team is standing in line trying to hire him at whatever costs...

daytona355 likes this.
  16. 05011994

05011994 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 1, 2004
    Golden, Colorado
    Correct the Sun is absolute crap and has the same credibility as a certain other poster’s “insiders”. Neither of which have any credibility. The truth will come out whatever it is, I doubt Ferrari have interest in Hamilton as he is no better than Vettel who they have signed for 3 more years.

kraftwerk likes this.
  17. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    I think there is a word when you do not believe a direct quote of Lewis himself because you do not like the newspaper it is written in: denial....

daytona355 likes this.
  18. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Why are you getting involved if you are not colluding with him?:confused: besides I can't recall calling Sidney a liar, can you find that post for me ?, I have also already explained why I question his so called facts, I'am really glad you and Sidney have friends in high places at Ferrari, but you'll have to forgive for not taking what Sidney says as gospel, as I'm sure I am not alone, when you read the content of his posts, it's as if he has only developed the ability of language because his deep need to complain about Elton John, but can't figure out for what reason.

You also are really pushing it now deeming me arrogant, when all I asked was for facts. Do you really feel the need to continue an argument, you essentially had nothing to do with, because otherwise one can only assume you obviously are just looking for trouble.

19. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Once a newspaper touches a story, the facts are lost forever, even to the protagonists.... but if it suits you then believe eh :D

20. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    You dragged me into it China by accusing me of colluding when all I asked for what he meant with Machine Guns. I can screenshot the conversation if you like? Or will you accuse me of editing?

I get ''involved'' because I believed Daytona's information as his information regularly has proven correct. As has mine plenty over the years.

21. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    • Warning issued for inappropriate behavior over a series of posts.
    You appeared out of nowhere, so wind yourself back a bit, and take a look at post #874, that is where you dragged yourself feet first into Sidney's quandary.

So Is it any wonder one should now question your so called facts, when you obviously have conveniently forgotten and warped the truth.
    Stick to talking to Sidney not me, until you get your facts right.

22. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    I need an ATM to get more funds.....

23. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    MODERATOR NOTE:

daytona355: 48-hour cooling off, prohibited from replying to this thread for this time.
    I've never seen anyone opine so much about, and respond directly so many times to, someone they allegedly had on ignore. The incessant and irritating diatribe regarding Hamilton is one thing, as he is not a member here, but the repeated needling of other members absolutely must stop or you will incur a loss of access to the forum. I am fond of you, but that will not exempt you from a ban if you continue on this path - you do me a disservice by placing me in such a position.​

kraftwerk: 48-hour cooling off, prohibited from replying to this thread for this time.
    Your needling posts are equally as bad. Stop needling Sid in almost every post. As for looking for trouble, I'd say you're doing it, not Bas Jaski. If you want a private conversation without others joining in, then start one with the "Conversation" (PM) button - if you cannot, then it's a pretty clear indication that the member in question has you on ignore and doesn't want to talk to you. Desist needling other members or you will incur a loss of access to the forum.​

P.Singhof:
    The quoted post above was an ad hominen contribution and not a discussion of the point being made. Please take less guidance from the posting styles of daytona355 and kraftwerk.​

I trust that is unequivocal and requires no further explanation.

Regards,
    Andrew.

375+ and Bas like this.
  24. 375+

375+ F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2005
    Reasonable solution Andrew.

25. Oh what a relief it is.

(I'm sorry. I promise; not another word on this)