458 price check? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

458 price check?

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Jlee504, Jul 27, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 'Trust'

'Trust' Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 31, 2012
    ..$375k sticker?

2. dustman

dustman F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2007
    Nice seats, clean looking spec. Not a bad deal if you can get for $225-235. But if you love it, snap it up.

3. Melvok

Melvok F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 25, 2008
    Amersfoort, The Netherlands, Europe.
    Full Name:
    Mel
    If you are a "Blue Guy".. then go for this one imo :D

4. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    pozzi is pretty on the 458. unfort miller doesnt budge much as they are happy to carry cars.

5. saraojo

saraojo Formula 3

Mar 9, 2015
    Northeast
    I think they will probably take 237-240. Depends on the situation. Have you made an offer?

6. Need4Spd

Need4Spd F1 Veteran

Feb 24, 2007
    Silicon Valley
    Blue is interesting in that it's not a popular color for Ferraris, but for those who want blue, only blue will do! So blue cars could sit for a long time waiting for a buyer to surface, but the buyer is likely to pay closer to asking than one might think, since good blue cars are exceedingly rare. For the seller, though, it's about whether they can wait it out. If Miller has the patience and doesn't mind carrying the car, it's for these reasons that they're asking $249k. That '14 TdF Blu spider is a very nice looking, and a nicely spec'd car.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. xfrgtr

xfrgtr Karting

Jul 20, 2011
    You've been looking for a 458 for 6 months!!!!

8. Jlee504

Jlee504 Karting

Apr 8, 2017
    4-5 mos. I have been looking for a car with racing seats, a suspension lifter, parking sensors with back up camera and from a Ferrari dealer.

You would be surprised how few cars fit this build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

9. HoodyHoo

HoodyHoo Rookie

Jul 5, 2017
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Nathan Thompson
    You can't hold out for the "better" car forever! That car is amazing, pull the freaking trigger for god's sake ;) The owners are having more fun than the shoppers, who cares about 5-10k of price variance on a purchase of this magnitude.

Nathan

Morgan72301 likes this.
  10. jhalliman

jhalliman Rookie

Nov 11, 2015
    One came up @ the Porsche dealership in Houston a couple days ago. 2011, white on gray with 31k miles or so. They were asking and it sold nearly immediately for $134k. Carfax looked clean but I wasn't sure if it had any unreported incidents as it had no pictures. I called in an attempt to purchase it but it was already sold, unsurprisingly.

11. Cigarzman

Cigarzman F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

No LED 's = no offer from me. Best , Kirk.

12. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    this is the way to go and drive the piss out of it

13. Nsd991

Nsd991 Formula Junior

Jul 19, 2012
    I have all of those things except the lifter and got my car from a dealer. I do have skid plates but don't even have a scratch on those. The car took awhile to find. I will say the parking sensors can be a nuisance as very sensitive, the back up camera view is small. Race seats is the only option of the four listed that I'm glad I have.

14. oriffx

oriffx Rookie

Jul 29, 2007
    Chester County, PA
    Looking at a 2014 Red/beige coupe 6k miles. Asking 210k looking to offer 190k. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Afonsolaw

Afonsolaw Formula 3

Sep 11, 2011
    New jersey
    That is quite a discount you are looking for that is probably what they have into the car.

16. kiryu

kiryu Formula Junior

Mar 28, 2016
    Los Angeles
    134k? that is dirt cheap. I think cars with double that mileage is selling the same price

17. Illogical

Illogical Rookie

Oct 17, 2017
    They can only say no - I'd be prepared to go to higher though and try to get a free service thrown in for good measure.

18. Viperjoe

Viperjoe F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

$210 is a great price. Most likely any number less than that will not suffice.

Afonsolaw likes this.