The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread | Page 39 | FerrariChat

The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread

Discussion in 'F1' started by nsxrebel, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    YES YES YES!!!!! HAMILTON KICKED VETTLE TO THE CURB!!!!! What an amazing pass Hamilton in going by Both as in the third fastest car on the grid!!!!!

Efren90 likes this.
  2. Aircon

Aircon Ten Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    lol

3. Efren90

Efren90 Rookie

Feb 3, 2016
    Utah
    Full Name:
    Efren Ortiz
    I’m sorry but Ver was the star in this race, Vet got handed second

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    Although I agree he got robbed... wrong thread.

5. Translation please.... :)

6. LightGuy

LightGuy Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 4, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    David
    Great race for a great driver.
    And he didn't take a knee as many forecasted. He would have right there and then lost me forever.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. QuickNick

QuickNick Rookie

Jul 25, 2016
    I'm going to take a wild guess that Sid with his “inside info” and his forum buddies know a lot more than these two clowns:

Hamilton the best driver in F1 history like Schumi and Senna – Massa

“Lewis is definitely one of the best drivers in formula one history,” the Brazilian is quoted by Kolner Express newspaper.

“He is on a level with Michael Schumacher and Ayrton Senna,” added Massa, who was Schumacher’s teammate at Ferrari in 2006.

https://www.gptoday.com/details/view/621172/Hamilton_the_best_driver_in_F1_history_like_Schumi_and_Senna__Massa/

Jenson Button:

“Lewis’s natural ability is extraordinary,” added Button. “He’s probably the most naturally gifted driver ever and he seems as determined as ever.

“When I used to be his team-mate, he’d do things on track that would just leave me saying, ‘Wow’.

“For example, I’d be quicker all weekend and then, bam, he’d come out in qualifying and be three-tenths of a second quicker than me. He’s very good at pushing the car to the absolute limit.”

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/other-sports/jenson-button-lewis-hamilton-can-beat-michael-schumachers-seven-world-titles-a3663801.html

ATBNM3 likes this.
  8. tifoso2728

tifoso2728 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Apr 30, 2014
    IL
    Full Name:
    DRM
    Quit stating facts on this thread. The diehard Lewis haters will accuse you of trolling!

9. 375+

375+ F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2005
    Gee do you think that they possibly rehearsed this? Give me a f**king break.

Aircon likes this.
  10. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    How many times was Schumacher version 1 beaten over a season by his team mate?.... Including equal points.... Enough said, really.

daytona355 likes this.
  11. subirg

subirg F1 Rookie

Dec 19, 2003
    Cheshire
    Oops he did it again. Poor Ham. Wipes the floor with everyone to win in Austin. Vettel, a very capable and worthy wdc in my book, totally stuffed and passed with embarrassing ease. Such a dominant performance from a driver who sucks so bad. Perhaps he would suck less if he drove more like Bottas. Oh, wait a minute...

12. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    *biting tongue*

Bas likes this.
  13. ::
    Actually....no. 'Pretty common nowadays. 'Not overly impressive and not very surprising considering the participants. :rolleyes:

14. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    I am looking forward to the time when Lewis is not sitting in the absolute best car in the field....Then all those above who bragged how he schooled the entire field without even mentioning Mercedes preformance will be back complaining that the team does not give him the car to win.
    Nothing changed since the day Lewis joined F1: if he wins it is him, if he looses it is the car...

daytona355 and E60 M5 like this.
  15. subirg

subirg F1 Rookie

Dec 19, 2003
    Cheshire
    I don't think that's fair. Not all Ham fans believe he is the only reason to win. Of course the car has a lot to do with it. But don't forget that he has also had good (i.e. fast) teammates. Sure, he has never driven a Sauber level car. He has been very fortunate in that.

16. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Read your own post...not a single mention of the Mercedes...
    And this "team mate" story again...Yes, he had good team mates and apart from Heiki every single of them won a race in the same year Lewis did showing that he was always sitting in a car able to win.
    And as soon as a team mate under performs (like Bottas recently) guys like the one above come out and say it is only Lewis making the difference in "the third fastest car", rediculous...

daytona355 likes this.
  17. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    I find the abrupt fall in Bottas form very strange...something fishy going on ...perhaps Toto and Niki can give us a clue...was Elton being unhappy because the new kid was exposing him as an average driver instead of a goat!

daytona355 likes this.
  18. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    There will come the day when i see a driver saying that another one that beat him is slow!

daytona355 likes this.
  19. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

77 Valtteri Bottas Mercedes F1 W08
    Start: 3rd
    Finish: 5th
    Strategy: 2 stops (ultra-soft/soft/ultra-soft)

Rating: 7

It's still not coming easily for Bottas, who struggled in the slower corners and admitted to particular problems with modulating the brakes. His qualifying performance was so-so, but while his race result was poor after having to abort a planned one-stopper, his pace in the first sector in particular was good.

Not great, but a little better than it looked, especially considering some floor damage was detected.

20. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Sorry Rob, but those are not facts but opinions...That does not necessarily mean they are wrong but also does not make them right by definition...
    And I remember Button saying different in the past....

daytona355 likes this.
  21. maulaf

maulaf Formula 3

Feb 24, 2011
    Cape Town
  22. TifosiUSA

TifosiUSA F1 Veteran

Nov 18, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    Full Name:
    DJ
    you think merc is the 3rd fastest car? LOL

23. TifosiUSA

TifosiUSA F1 Veteran

Nov 18, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    Full Name:
    DJ
    A Hamilton fan being annoying. Imagine that...

daytona355 likes this.
  24. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    The usual troll i guess...

daytona355 likes this.
  25. johnireland

johnireland F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 19, 2017
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    John A Ireland
    I can't think of any wdc who won the title in a bad car...or even the second best car. Hamilton struggled at McLaren after his first title...Schumacher struggled at Ferrari after his first two at Benneton...Vettle struggled when Red Bull fell from form...Prost had ups and downs based on the cars. Alonzo has been looking for a car he can win in for years now...yet he shows great skill and motivation even in crappy cars. Hamilton has confidence in his current ride, Vettle does not. The Mercedes car and team are simply better than the Ferrari. Hamilton is driving better than anyone else...and he is in the best car...so he will win the title this year. Ferrari needs another alignment of the stars...right now they do not have the leadership that can give Vettle a dominating team and winning car.

lorenzobandini and daytona355 like this.