Italian flag decal | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Italian flag decal

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by sc170, Aug 26, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gofast430

Gofast430 Karting

Jun 2, 2013
    Overland Park, KS
    Full Name:
    Don Dearmore
  2. Gofast430

Gofast430 Karting

Jun 2, 2013
    Overland Park, KS
    Full Name:
    Don Dearmore
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Just installed the Italian Flag Badge I purchased from Ricambi America. Looks
    and feels just like the OEM piece. Considerably less cost.
    Love Ricambi.

motodavid2000 and 100badboy100 like this.
  3. nkhalid

nkhalid Karting

Mar 5, 2015
    Last I checked in the UK it was a £800 option .. and it’s not on the standard list. I was told it would delay my build so I went without it. The cars now wrapped in PPF and I guess I could put it in the PPF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. DenverBob

DenverBob Rookie

May 24, 2015
    Be sure to not get the two companies of RicambiAmerica and MyRicambi confused. Have had large and small flags from MyRicambi for years on my F430, looks great. For the new 488, ordered a large flag by mistake from Ricambi America, which was cheap with stickers as insets for the colors. Came apart upon first Power Wash. The Italian flags from MyRicambi are clearly a much better product than the ones offered from Ricambi America. Wonder how many other people get the two companies confused...

Ian Rattray likes this.
  5. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

I don't believe that anyone who has purchased from Daniel at Ricambi America would confuse his company with anyone else. There are literally hundreds of posts here singing the praises of Ricambi America.

Did you approach Daniel and the folks ar Ricambi America about your concerns over the product you were shipped? Oh and any chance YOU have them confused?

D