Avoid La Scuderia Rossa / Orlando Vetrano | Page 7 | FerrariChat

Avoid La Scuderia Rossa / Orlando Vetrano

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by fxdwgs, Aug 30, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dinogts

dinogts Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Here's the contents of the PM I received:

"I am trying to build up a dossier for make a lawsuit agains O. [Orlando] Vetrano. He stole to me more than 4000€ and I have seen that there is many people involved with the same problem.
    I would ask to you if you will adhere this lawsuit."

2. bill59

bill59 Karting

Oct 26, 2010
    bean town
    Full Name:
    bill h
    I advise you be careful about responding. Even if you don't have a desire to join a suit it may put you in the crosshairs of becoming a witness.

3. dinogts

dinogts Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

If you are advising me, then:

OBJECTION! Assumes facts not in evidence. I didn't say anything about responding or joining a lawsuit. ;)

4. 777boy

777boy Rookie

May 19, 2009
    UK
    Full Name:
    Sean McCall
    UPDATE...hE IS AT IT AGAIN. JUST HAD AN EMAIL FROM A POOR CHAP WHO HAS HAD @4500 TAKEN. How is it that this man can keep trading. Someone needs to stop him. I was going to post posters all over his home town with a picture of him and the words THIEF and FRAUD. The carabinieri told me that would be okay. I ended up not having to because he refunded me or faced ruin.

5. 777boy

777boy Rookie

May 19, 2009
    UK
    Full Name:
    Sean McCall
    Oh dear Orlando are you at it again. Did you not learn your lesson when I all but shut you down. Be careful if I was you. Someone is really going to take offence at you defrauding them or stealing their money and you might have to hide. You should never trade again with all the cases against you. It is amazing you are still around.

6. Julian Thompson

Julian Thompson Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 25, 2016
    Cheshire UK
    Full Name:
    Julian Thompson
    Indeed - I also don't know how he manages to continue or how he hasn't ended up in serious trouble doing what he does.

I heard of one incident involving €25000 which makes my €7000 loss look manageable...

7. Flavio_C

Flavio_C Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 7, 2012
    Insubria
    I guess that the reason he continues to do it without getting in legal troubles is because he defrauds people from abroad. Had the Guarda di Finanza received enough formal complaints I am pretty sure they would go after him.

8. Julian Thompson

Julian Thompson Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 25, 2016
    Cheshire UK
    Full Name:
    Julian Thompson
    Can we not go after him as a collective?

9. pianomann

pianomann Rookie

Apr 13, 2016
    Hi everybody, it seems I just was trapped by this guy. I sent him money, he promised to the the part right away. Now I hear nothing. What can we do?

10. Marius

Marius Formula Junior

Sep 5, 2006
    Germany/Belgium
    Full Name:
    Marius
    Nothing from the legal point of view. But with so many people being already frauded by him I'm still amazed nobody beat the s*** out of him. About time to.

11. Robb

Robb Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    People that do this should be shot in the middle of the night...

12. Dave rocks

Dave rocks F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    What method did you use to send him the funds? If Paypal - file a claim (you will win), if your credit card, file a dispute (you will win), if you sent Western Union, Paypal gift or a wire transfer - kiss your money goodbye.

13. Wilbert

Wilbert Rookie

Nov 9, 2017
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Wilbert NL
    I am also victim from Lascuderia Rossa / Orlando Vetrano. Unfortunately I didn't check FerrariChat before doing business with him. On May 24 this year I paid € 8.000 for carbon racing seats for Ferrari 360 and €500 for shipping costs to the Netherlands. Today it is second week of November (6 months later) and I still didn't receive my seats. When I read various threads on Ferrarichat it is the same old story...fake promises all the time. According to Orlando Vetrano my seats are in a container in Italy coming from his brother in Australia. Orlando doesn't have the money to pay for customs duties. This is very strange as he asks everybody to pay before delivery. He says he has no sales for more than 6 months. Since two weeks I don't receive any reaction on my e-mails. If I receive the seats than I will post this on FerrariChat so everbody knows!

The purpose of my contribution to this thread is to warn everybody NOT to do business with Lascuderia Rossa / Orlando Vetrano.

14. Ron328

Ron328 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 10, 2003
    Willamette Valley, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Made me angry. Maybe someone should send a link of this thread to the MFer so he knows his good deeds are not left unnoticed.

15. INTMD8

INTMD8 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 10, 2007
    Lake Villa IL
    I'm honestly surprised this has not happened yet.

Robb likes this.
  16. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    He just hasn't yet upset the right people.... one day, someone will doubt doubt be aggrieved by him, and be connected well enough that he gets his comeuppance. Either that, or he is connected and protected himself, but if he was, he'd at least have money

17. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oh, I'm pretty certain he's well aware of the posts, and simply doesn't care. He was a member here for a while, and I'd guess still lurks.

Maybe I'll do an IP search, see if he's still hanging around.

D

18. jag312

jag312 Karting

Oct 22, 2015
    Minden, Nevada
    Full Name:
    Edward Peterson
    Lynch mob? Seems like one is overdue.

19. jag312

jag312 Karting

Oct 22, 2015
    Minden, Nevada
    Full Name:
    Edward Peterson
    Too bad he is not in my area of Nevada. We have a long tradition of either burying problems in a deep hole or sending them to the bottom of Lake Tahoe. As a service to other Ferrari owners, I have a lot of acreage where we can dig deep holes, and I am a short distance to Lake Tahoe. Does it have to be in the middle of the night? Can I shoot him during the day?

20. racerboy9

racerboy9 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Please don't foul the water in Lake Tahoe!

21. Wilbert

Wilbert Rookie

Nov 9, 2017
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Wilbert NL
    Since two weeks Orlando Vetrano is not answering phone calls or any other messages like email, sms, whatsapp. I think he is dead, in jail, or he did fly to Australia to start a new life with my money!

22. porphy

porphy Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 9, 2009
    LouisvilleKY/Switzld
    Full Name:
    Randall Gatz
    I think he is Austrian, not Australian. I am not even sure that his name is as claimed.

23. notrag

notrag Rookie

Jul 19, 2009
    cheshire, UK
    He is still alive because he phoned me today to follow up an enquiry that I had sent. The parts are in Australia at his brother's warehouse and "the container is leaving this week so send the money" Fortunately I have read this thread and will not be dealing with him!! Amazing that he is able to trade if the allegations are true.

24. Wilbert

Wilbert Rookie

Nov 9, 2017
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Wilbert NL
    Exactly same story as happened to me! I still didn't receive my carbon seats. I am waiting since May 24, 2017 (8,5 months). Orlando did receive the container from Australia one month ago. I assumed that he would ship my seats at that time. This didn't happen. Two weeks ago Orlando has sent me an e-mail that he will ship my seats in February. There was delay because of 2 deaths (?).. I am happy that I have warned you, because I don't want anyone to pay lots of money and not receive the parts. D&M Legal is having a lawsuit against Orlando; they have blocked his bank account. For this reason he is using a different bank account. As mentioned before, I will send a message in this Chat when I have received the seats!