Kuttner/ Hartog Replica Business | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Kuttner/ Hartog Replica Business

Discussion in 'Other Italian' started by benmou, Sep 22, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. benmou

benmou Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jan 21, 2015
    #51 benmou, Oct 21, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hello, I receive this message in private, I share it with you later

It explain that OLiver Kuttner was the generous sponsor of Jack Koobs de Hartog for the publication of his books

The strategy, first book, put some cars with Kuttner ownership and second book, put more details , here demonstration with 327, and 328, YES I known the car was lucky to own cars who are sisters
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. benmou

benmou Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jan 21, 2015
    I would like to thank you all as 1 million views is fantastic, It was Time that the facts about their wrong hehaviour was show iN public.

3. velocetwo

velocetwo F1 World Champ

Dec 11, 2006
    Left Coast
    Or you just promoted a book you dislike to a million people ...

4. benmou

benmou Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jan 21, 2015
    lol, very funny, but you miss the point, I dont dislike a book, I demonstrate with facts the scam build to burn american customers

5. velocetwo

velocetwo F1 World Champ

Dec 11, 2006
    Left Coast
    You can fact check me here but didn't Kuttner purchase the left over Iso Lele's back in the 80's, worked on Bizzarrini's in the 90's and sell most of the left over parts and cars around 2005?

This book was published 2-3 years ago? Thats a nine year gap since Kuttner closed.

6. benmou

benmou Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jan 21, 2015
    Where is the camera ? Left over ? HA HA HA HA HA HA ? Are you a comedian ? Ha ha ha
    Left over.....HA HA HA. , please stop....It s to funny...
    Left over......why not the left over when the factory close iN 1969, when Kuttner was 8 or 9 years old...
    HA HA HA , you are very funny, do you do birthday partys Also ?

7. velocetwo

velocetwo F1 World Champ

Dec 11, 2006
    Left Coast
    #57 velocetwo, Oct 24, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  8. benmou

benmou Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jan 21, 2015
    YES, a other proof that he use Iso Lele to build fake/replica Bizzarrini with the official help of Jack Koobs de Hartog who was paid for his dirty help
    Thank for the photos

9. velocetwo

velocetwo F1 World Champ

Dec 11, 2006
    Left Coast
    But I don't see any link between Hartog and Kuttner. My personal opinion is that you haven't proven your case. To me it looks like Jack just published his notes that he kept from past years. There's a lot of nice information in the book besides the Car VINs There are Bizzarrini owners manuals, period ads, brochures, part numbers and identifications used. Lists of the race drivers, race results, factory drawings and lists of magazine articles. It's all the stuff a guy accumulates after following a marque for many years and it's very well organized. You want Bizzarrini data fast, this book does it.

10. ferrari2020

ferrari2020 Rookie

Oct 29, 2016
    We miss the action ....Where is the news informations ?

11. valenciennes

valenciennes Karting
    BANNED

May 8, 2017
  12. valenciennes

valenciennes Karting
    BANNED

May 8, 2017
  13. valenciennes

valenciennes Karting
    BANNED

May 8, 2017

Attached Files:

14. valenciennes

valenciennes Karting
    BANNED

May 8, 2017
    Then, the scam can begin, with the help of Jack Koobs de Hartog
    Without any surprises, Hartog never reply to theses facts

15. valenciennes

valenciennes Karting
    BANNED

May 8, 2017
    Little expertise here documented
    Chris Lackner from Iso Bizzarrini Club in England post this infos about 2 cars

0227 - - 1965 - - - Oliver Kuttner(86) USA VA 2007
    Fibreglass, IRS, 2 tail-lights. Evidence for long wing vents. Early handles. Large hood scoops. Webers originally. Drilled brake discs. Claimed competition car. Ex Skip Hinojos (CA, USA) – acquired from Long Beach area. Was burned and rusted badly, minus engine.
    Giotto Bizzarrini declares as completed 1970-84

0228 - - 1965 - - - - - -
    Giotto Bizzarrini declares as completed 1970-84

Here on photo, the description from Hartog , his friend

Now, the truth Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login
    0227 is a bad replica built by Kuttner and promoted by Hartog book, documented
    0228 is a race car built by http://www.marcianoprototipi.it/auto/index.html, without chassis number and sold to Peter Boel Holland for racing
    Then after a payement of 5000 Euro to Lackner and Hartog, car now appear with false chassis number on both database

Some of you are going to critic me, but let s study the facts only, if I m wrong, it shoul be easy to prove me the opposite
    We need to protect the community , thank to ferrarichat for this

16. Caracciola

Caracciola Karting
    BANNED

As usual, buyers beware !!

Myself, I rather like these replicas ...

I also notice that some of these replicas obtained a HTP from the FIA for racing.

valenciennes likes this.
  17. valenciennes

valenciennes Karting
    BANNED

May 8, 2017
    The problem is not replicas as many Ferrari 250 GTO or SWB replicas exist
    The problem is not the replicas Bizzarrini as you see, it s replicas as wrongly made
    The only problem is that some people act together to organise a fraud and try to fool the community.
    First you need a man who built it in USA, then we need someone from promote inside a register or a book the false info
    Here we have Chris Lackner from Iso Bizz Club UK and Jack Koobs de Hartog who , demonstration have been done , that they promote
    untrue stories to help Kuttner to sell his fakes.
    And none of them have never reply to theses posts as they will need to demonstrate the opposite facts.
    The reearch done here have been done from their works.
    A honest register or a honest book is normally here to help with documented facts,
    Luckely, their plot have been put under the light

18. valenciennes

valenciennes Karting
    BANNED

May 8, 2017
  19. valenciennes

valenciennes Karting
    BANNED

May 8, 2017
  20. valenciennes

valenciennes Karting
    BANNED

May 8, 2017
    You make the promotion on facebook that this car is 227 ? Hartog of course !

21. valenciennes

valenciennes Karting
    BANNED

May 8, 2017
    New demonstration of a scam who are involve Kuttner, Chris Lackner from Iso Club England and Hartog
    Here the proofs
    If you see the Maryland title, it s a fake ! Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login
    If you see th stamp of the chassis number, it s wrong
    If you see that a other 297 already exist
    If you see that Lackner agree to delivery a paper from the club without controlling the car ?
    If you see that Hartog made the promotion of the car in his book, he should see and known that chassis number stamp is WRONG

Everybody will a little bit of knownledge see that chassis number stamp is wrong
    Now, the italian owner want to do a real deep inspection of his car to see if car is a stolen car restamp by Kuttner or a fake built by the same man
    The facts are against all theses people, again

22. valenciennes

valenciennes Karting
    BANNED

May 8, 2017
    The shop who built the Bizzarrini replica bo228 and car left the shop without chassis number , with the help of Hartog/Lackner, when car arrive in holland, car became bo228......lol

23. valenciennes

valenciennes Karting
    BANNED

May 8, 2017
    Sadly, the bad cinema continues
    On December 1, Mr. Hartog will have to go to court because he is being prosecuted.

I do not know what to think of his attitude

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login
    The psychopathic obsession of Jack Koobs of Hartog is shown below.
    These are the facts.
    Mr Hartog told Bonhams that since he had never seen similar Swiss import papers, it should be fake
    Mr Hartog was attacked in court and will have to go to trial on 1 December 2017.
    In his new book, Mr Hartog no longer comments on the papers but he says the car is 2014., it's number 3. It s of course the original car sold to de Sibenthal in 1966 without engine
    Of course, here is a copy of the papers, and Mr Hartog knows very well that the papers are true. He saw them with his own eyes, his lawyer too, but as his craziness is out of control, he simply indicates the date of 2014 as the year of appearance, all for revenge.
    The 1966 customs documents, the 1969 Swiss papers, nothing makes it.
    In his diseased brain, the car does not exist since he has so decided.
    If you read the number 1, it is a car built by the former owner of the brand with BO220 chassis, Hartog denounces the addition of a number IA3C BO219 in 2011, but it does not prevent him from continuing to promote it as being BO219
    To add insult to nonsense, Mr Hartog added a second BO219 which appeared in Holland, replica once again which he is promoting

Honest and intelligent people all agree, Mr Hartog needs to see a psychiatrist.

If you think that Mr Hartog is right, thank you to contact me because I offer the sum of 100 000 euro if you prove that he is right.
    It should be easy for you. Just contact the Swiss registration service ...
    Many people tell me that you have to let the fools talk, I'm fine, but he has done a lot of harm to Mark Moyashedi, and it appears that his foolishness comes from the fact that Mr Moyashedi is Jewish. Mr Hartog would be anti-Semitic which would obviously explain everything