Where to get 1/18 scale Campagnolo wheels? | FerrariChat

Where to get 1/18 scale Campagnolo wheels?

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by bigodino, Nov 22, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bigodino

bigodino F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Peter den Biggelaar
    I'm looking for Campagnolo wheels in 1/18 scale. I know that some models are available with these wheels, including for example the Technomodel 365 P2 and the CMR 206 Dino. But I think it's a bit much to spend 100-200 Euro just to canibalize these models for the wheels.

[​IMG]

2. Lusso123

Lusso123 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 18, 2010
    NY
    Full Name:
    Marshall Buck
    No one makes/sells those as separate parts. The only way to get them is: (1) make them, or (2) buy a model that has them and remove the wheels.

3. bigodino

bigodino F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Peter den Biggelaar
  4. Lusso123

Lusso123 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 18, 2010
    NY
    Full Name:
    Marshall Buck
    Yes those NEO wheels come close, but they are not what you said you were looking for. And you will also have to modify the centers and make new knock-off spinners.

5. bigodino

bigodino F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Peter den Biggelaar
    The centers won't be too much of a problem as luckily I have some in my spare parts bin. I'm thinking of just writing these factories like CMR or Technomodel if they would supply these wheels seperately. Anyone any experience going this route? Maybe through the shop I buy them from?

6. Seamus77

Seamus77 Rookie

Dec 5, 2007
    Columbia, SC
    Full Name:
    James Fraser
    You might try "CARMODEL" in Italy. I've found 1/18 Ferrari wheels in aluminum from them, at quite reasonable prices. They also sell completed models (BBR, etc.) so I just Goggle them using the store name.

7. bigodino

bigodino F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Peter den Biggelaar
    Thanks, I'll try them.

P.S. I noticed that BBR has Campagnolo wheels on a few of their 275 GTB models. They look much better than for example Technomodel's. BBR sells Borranis separately so hopefully BBR might supply the Campagnolos as well, possibly through CARMODEL? Doesn't hurt to inquire.