Xmas party Details | FerrariChat

Xmas party Details

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by robiferretti, Nov 14, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    Alright folks here is the story for the X-mas party:

Location: Circa Resturant and Lounge in Paramus/Rochelle park NJ (its right behind the Garden State Plaza mall)

I was there last night for opening night...food was amazing.

party will be Saturday December 20th from 7-12 pm and it will be $60 per person *(all inclusive)

*Full buffet (I'll list the menu later)
    *Open top shelf bar. (wine, beer, champagne, top shelf liquor included)
    *taxes and 18% gratuity

The parking lot will be sectioned off for us right in front of the resturant.

There is a Ramada Inn on the other side of the building. If there is enough interest I can get a group rate on rooms if anyone is making a long trip or is planning on drinking as much as we did at Bruce's!

I dont know if there is a dress code, but obviously no jeans tee shirts. Slacks for the guys. "dress to impress" Women as always can wear whatever they want :)

Please everyone RSVPI have a guest list and a paypal account set up through my email [email protected] I would prefer to have everything paid in advance so we can just go and have fun. (Last year a few people ducked me and I had to cover for them) ON the paypal invoice Please list your name and your guest(s) name(s) and also your car. I will send confirmation emails saying that i recieved your paypal. If you want an invoice sent to you, or if you dont have paypal, email me and I can send you an invoice.

Directions:
    From Garden state Parkway Northbound:
    It is located right off of exit 160 on the parkway, as you pull off the exit ramp bear right and your first driveway entrance goes into the parking lot.

From GSP Southbound:
    Take Garden state parkway South to exit 164 (its the first exit on the left hand side of the road after the tolls) This is rt 17 take this road south for approximately 1 mile and take rt 4 west. Drive past the porsche Dealership and take your second exit ramp for paramus road. Will put you back over the highway and the resturant is about 3/4 of a mile up on the right.

From 287 North and south:
    (northbound)Take 287 until the road forks bear right and take 208 east. (southbound) take exit for 208 east on right hand side. Proceed on 208 till the end 6 miles or so, and it becomes rt 4 east. a couple of hundred yards up will be the exit for paramus road. Take paramus road south and go 3/4 of a mile the resturants is on the right.

From rt 17 North or south:
    Take 17 until it intersects with rt 4 West in paramus. then follow rt 4 west directions

From rt 4west: (quickest way from NYC)
    Take 4 west, drive past the porsche Dealership and take your second exit ramp for paramus road. Will put you back over the highway and the resturant is about 3/4 of a mile up on the right.

From 4 east:
    Take 4 east until you reach paramus road S. exit. go 3/4 mile resturant is on your right.

If anyone needs any other directions or is lost my cell # is 201-637-4308 and i can give you directions. Should be no trouble finding the place but if your horrible with directions just pull into the mall and call me your 1000 ft away.

2. charlie rx7

charlie rx7 Rookie

Nov 2, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Charlie
    sounds good, i'll be there...

3. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    cant edit the previous post but if you guys are paypaling me then send $62 per person...paypal hits me with $3.77 fee for every $120 Those who already sent $ dont worry i'll cover you guys, but $2 a person times 80 people is going to make my night a lot more expensive.

Thanks got 18 confirmed

4. HUTCH91TR

HUTCH91TR F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Hutch
    Anybody heading down from Connecticut?
    Thanks Ferretti!!! See ya there!!!!

5. Ed P.

Ed P. Formula 3

Dec 28, 2002
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    No Longer
    Rob, It looks like Karen and I can make it. Just working out the details with our kids. We would probably want to stay over that night rather than drive back. If you're getting a group rate let me know, if not I'll contact them directly. Thanks, Ed

6. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    Rob,

I am definitely interested in the hotel also. Let me know if you get any kind of package together. Thanks!

Augustine

7. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    Rob can you make this a sticky, please?

8. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    Guess not, but anyway...I got a group block on the hotel rooms, Its the ramada sharing the same parking lot as the resturant. Hotel rooms if we can get 10 people who want to stay are $79 for the night. I think thats down from $109 (but not positive). So if anyone is interested let me know, but DONT SEND ME THE $ FOR THE HOTEL ROOM PLEASE.

I konw of two rooms already, let me know who else is interested, as soon as we get ten i'll call them with the name and you guys can start making reservations under the group block

9. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    Alright time is coming closer and i have ot have the Party paid in full by december 10th so stop clacking and call me if you guys are coming

couple notables i have yet to hear from... you know who you are :)

10. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    So Rob what's the count now as far as attendees?

11. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    48 people confirmed, waiting on $ from a few of them though

12. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    VHECK GOING OUT TODAY FOR ANDREA AND I

BRUCE

PS//// ROB..CAN YOU LIST ATTENDEES...

13. kenster888

kenster888 Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Massachusetts
    Hey Rob, can you PM your address to me. I'll send you a check right away.
    Thanks.
    Ken

14. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    Hutch
    DES
    Bruce & andrea
    Ken
    Augustine & Josie
    Kevin Wunderly
    DAvid Noto
    El diablo
    Same germena & wife

those are the f-chat people so far, if your not on the list and should be contact me soon!

I have a few Viper, nsx, and lamborghini guys coming too, because i had to meet the 50 person minimum... i was surprised by the lack of guys on this forum to come! but its still a good time regardless the other car guys are good people too :)

15. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    Anyone taking their cars to the event? I do not think I am taking mine as it is going to be a bit cold and I do not want to hit any black ice. That is the last thing that I need. So anyone? LOL!

16. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    As long as it's dry, I'll be taking the car. :)

17. kenster888

Nov 3, 2003
    Massachusetts
    Hey Rob, my check is on its way to you!

I want to have a good time with old/new friends, smoke some cigars and drink a lot. But I do not want to worry about the car, so I probably will leave that home :)
    I'm going solo, PM me if you want to share a room at the Ramada.

18. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    Ha everyone bring your cars, there will be no black ice unless it rains or snows, if its dry i am bringing mine. And by the way i have 4 new tires waiting here to go on, figured i would wait till after the party :)

anyone wanna split hotel rooms PM me and i'll play match maker, ken i am putting you on the list, need my address to send the check?

19. kenster888

Nov 3, 2003
    Massachusetts
    Rob, you emailed me your address already. I'll bring the cigars this time :)

20. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    Dear Rob:

Can I get your address so I can send a check?

Thanks

Keith

21. jarends

jarends Formula Junior

Jul 23, 2001
    Princeton, NJ
    Full Name:
    John Arends
    Good morning all,

Wish I could make it, would be great. It's a bit far and late for a Saturday, plus I can't touch the hard stuff anyway.

Hope everyone has a Happy Holiday and blessed New Year.

John/Linda

22. HUTCH91TR

HUTCH91TR F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Hutch
    Rob - Any word on Dave Monk? He's up in fairfield, CT. and told me he's probably going to go. I offered to drive so he could get hammered and get us all free SUBWAY sandwiches when we get the drinking hungries!!
    I'll probably be taking the Jeep, as the weather may not be good. But if I can take the TR, I will!!!
    See ya there fellas!!!!!
    - Hutch

23. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    hutch no word from dave monk , he hasn't contacted me. I need to have the party paid in full by the 10th so tell him to stop waiting and contact me :)

24. Bullfrog

Bullfrog Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    I will be there! Sorry for the late response.

25. davem

davem F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2002
    Stepford, Connecticut
    Full Name:
    dave m
    Here i am!!! Sorry for the late response. This time of year is crazy for me workwise. Anyways im in Rob shoot me an email at [email protected] for payment arrangements. Ill send you a check. Thanks Dave.