Maserati with shields!? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Maserati with shields!?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by italiafan, Dec 9, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    Also please note the :) after my entire post. Perhaps you should practice what you preach? Don't like my post feel free to move on. See how that works?! :) :) :)

Carry on.

bberg009 likes this.
  2. tritone

tritone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 8, 2003
    On the Rock
    Full Name:
    James
    Nobody beats the Ferrari of Hawaii license plate frames adorning my F350 dually diesel crewcab.....other truckers give me respec'...:cool:

bberg009 likes this.
  3. willrace

willrace Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 21, 2006
    North Tay-has
    Full Name:
    Kurt
    Yeaaaahhhhh, bay-bee!!! I know it's kinda plain, but this car strikes a nice balance, exhibiting JUUUUST the perfect amount of heritage and refined dignity to really epitomize Pyoo-ah Klass <smacks gum>

https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/behold-the-king-of-boxers-the-gialloguido.155587/

bberg009 likes this.
  4. bberg009

bberg009 Karting

Jan 23, 2016
    Full Name:
    Cancelled my account
  5. Rosso328

Rosso328 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 11, 2006
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    Paul
  6. LCW

LCW Karting

Dec 29, 2016
    South Florida
    My car has shields and I like them. I bought the car used and it came with it. However, if I was to order a new one, I would probably consider not having them... They are nice, but do you really need another badge to tell you it is a Ferrari? The car speaks for itself, IMHO!