Ferrari is the worse brand ! Ferrari Stolen From Newport ! | Page 7 | FerrariChat
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Benignetti-Scarfiotti

BANNED

Dec 22, 2017
    Full Name:
    Ferrari Has The Worst Customer Service !
    The 2015 458 new was $340,000 the payout was $258,000 + tax after fighting with the Insurance for every dime ! You cannot even find an equivalent white 458 for the same price as we looked everywhere, and BH had one close for $269,000. No one was Expecting a $340,000 payout but when pure stupidity and gross negligence allows your car to be stolen, and trashed, you would expect the dealer Ferrari Newport Beach to step the F up and find a solution, or the very least give you a discount on a new car. That is not unreasonable !

It is outrageous how they handled the situation and with this kind of Customer Service they will not last in this business ! They have plenty of complaints. We were told by the service manager that a customer wanted to kill them after his car was scratched ! Scratched, Not Stolen & Destroyed ! A couple weeks after the car was stolen the only security we saw was that they had added some theatre type ropes to keep people out of the service area ! Wow ! Good Luck leaving your car there...!

We were too nice, and gave them over a month to rectify the situation, and it was a waiting game with no calls back from the owner, and no calls back for prices of used cars, and we were suppose to be happy paying $80,000 - $100,000 more for a new car with no discount !

Their are plenty of reputable dealers out there who will take care of their customers, thats why we went to Lamborghini. So don't spend your hard earned money at Ferrari Newport Beach, and take your service elsewhere.

The only people who will buy from them with this type of Customer Service are Called Suckers. So Good Luck !

2. Benignetti-Scarfiotti

BANNED

Dec 22, 2017
    Full Name:
    She didn't cause any trouble at Ferrari in fact she hasn't written anything at all, her family is because they are outraged ! They caused the media storm, and The Dealer only has his Crappy Service to blame. The dealer sucked. She gave them a month to take care of her without complaining. she didn't throw around her uncles name, we did after the fact, he's dead no one cares except the Italians who take family very strong. She bought a Lamborghini, because Ferrari Newport Beach's Service Sucked, and the fact that Ferrari North America did nothing goes to show you just how crappy their Customer Service is. So go feel sorry for the dealer, and when something like this happens to you, you'll be the first yelling your head off.

3. Benignetti-Scarfiotti

BANNED

Dec 22, 2017
    Full Name:
    When these dealers have no security but old cameras. All any druggie looking for a Maserati, or Ferrari has to do is put on a Ferrari coat or hat, walk inside the service center, look in any car being serviced for the keys, jump in and go. It's a no brainer for any car thief. No one will notice for at least 24 hours !

4. Benignetti-Scarfiotti

BANNED

Dec 22, 2017
    Full Name:
    Then you can't afford a Ferrari or a Lamborghini if your going to cry about the towing charges !

5. Benignetti-Scarfiotti

BANNED

Dec 22, 2017
    Full Name:

6. Enzo91

Enzo91 Rookie

Aug 11, 2016
    I apologize, it wasn't her that came off a petty and entitled. It was you. I assumed that this account responding to all these posts was the person who had their car stolen. But apparently it isn't. As you have been told many times in this thread you may want to drop it and cool off a little. You made your point, now people can decide for themselves if they want to stop doing business with that dealership. What it sounds like you are trying to do is actively destroy their business and drive people away, which could land you in some legal trouble if you aren't careful. She has her replacement car, everyone knows the story, time to move on. You're beating a dead horse at this point and coming across like a child throwing a temper tantrum.

7. Benignetti-Scarfiotti

BANNED

Dec 22, 2017
    Full Name:
    No one was asking for $340,000 from the dealer ! Read The Post ! The Car new was $340,000 !

8. Ferrari 308 GTB

Ferrari 308 GTB F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    Considering that this family has links to the founders of Fiat ,not to mention the racing connections,i think it is sad that Ferrari could not find a way to make their client happier ,although any old client facing a similar situation should of course expect a satisfactory outcome.

Must be great speccing out a brand new car with this and that options ,but when it all goes to rat s**t the dealer slams the door in your face .

Anyhow hope your aunt enjoys the new Lambo,post some pics !

Benignetti-Scarfiotti likes this.
  9. Benignetti-Scarfiotti

BANNED

Dec 22, 2017
    Full Name:
    Now we are being threatened with legal trouble for telling the truth about this incident with this dealer, good luck with that ! We have a right to express our views about this dealer. so good luck with that lawsuit ! The national news will love that one.

10. Benignetti-Scarfiotti

BANNED

Dec 22, 2017
    Full Name:
    They should have stepped up no matter what the cost or car was, or who it was. It's called customer service !

11. Meister

Meister F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2001
    Duluth, MN
    Full Name:
    The Meister
  12. Benignetti-Scarfiotti

BANNED

Dec 22, 2017
    Full Name:
  13. Enzo91

Enzo91 Rookie

Aug 11, 2016
    I'm not threatening you with anything I am warning you that if you aren't careful and say the wrong things, there are potential legal consequences.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Jury-Finds-Newlyweds-Defamed-Dallas-Wedding-Photographer-Andrea-Polito-Over-Album-Cover-Fee-437916313.html

Like this story about how this couple was pissed that a wedding photographer was charging them an extra fee for a cover on their wedding album ($125). The photographer tried to work with the couple but they were being petty and refusing to cooperate and kept saying on social media and the news how awful the photographer was and how they were going to watch their business collapse. Well they got sued for defamation and were ordered to pay out over $1,000,000.

I'm not saying this will happen to you. I am saying that your erratic behavior and seemingly unending vendetta could end up costing you a great deal of money. And if you think the news is going to protect you, that's exactly what this couple thought and that's what kicked off the whole lawsuit in the first place.

14. Benignetti-Scarfiotti

BANNED

Dec 22, 2017
    Full Name:
    Your absolutely right ! We made our point !

15. Ferrari 308 GTB

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    Anyhow the good news is that 458's are still depreciating ..chances are that another year down the road you could pick a good one up for <200K.

However your new Lambo would be dropping too i guess..

Benignetti-Scarfiotti likes this.
  16. Benignetti-Scarfiotti

BANNED

Dec 22, 2017
    Full Name:
    Thanks for listening ! If we ever buy another Ferrari it will be serviced by Beverly Hills but our trust in the brand is shot for now, it's sad ! We were sad ! She wanted this car to be passed down to her son as a tribute to her uncle, and his Ferrari legacy, that's all her son loved the car ! it's life it's a 1% problem and we have moved on. Ferrari is a beautiful machine ! Lamborghini is a beautiful machine, they are beast, and we are lucky enough to be able to enjoy these beautiful cars !

17. Benignetti-Scarfiotti

BANNED

Dec 22, 2017
    Full Name:
    That's life enjoy the cars while you have them.

18. Benignetti-Scarfiotti

BANNED

Dec 22, 2017
    Full Name:
    That was a whole different deal ! They weren't the victims of a crime, where people actually had to fear the thief's were going to also rob their house over the dealers gross negligence until the thief was arrested and they didn't lose a very expensive automobile !

19. Benignetti-Scarfiotti

BANNED

Dec 22, 2017
    Full Name:
  20. Ferrari 308 GTB

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    Hoping Ferrari does not become the new BMW...used car choice of drug dealers/pimps etc :rolleyes:

21. Enzo91

Enzo91 Rookie

Aug 11, 2016
    Yet. But given your short temper and the way you respond, it seems likely you will inevitably embellish some details to make yourself look good. Happens all the time. Just be careful. Like I said you made your point, drop it. Yet you still keep going.

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  22. Benignetti-Scarfiotti

BANNED

Dec 22, 2017
    Full Name:
    Sorry about my responses, but I am outraged by this event and started this chat as a warning to others, not realizing it had already been discussed in the forum by everyone as I am new !

23. Benignetti-Scarfiotti

BANNED

Dec 22, 2017
    Full Name:
    I don't need to embellish anything as everything I have said has been fully documented by others.

24. Benignetti-Scarfiotti

BANNED

Dec 22, 2017
    Full Name:
  25. Benignetti-Scarfiotti

BANNED

Dec 22, 2017
    Full Name:
    We tried dealing with the dealer and were very nice, too nice ! It was a mistake, should have had an attorney dealing with them to start if we would have know how they were going to handle the situation, and no one was demanding $340,000 that was the price when the car was purchased new.