2017 Ferrari Year | FerrariChat

2017 Ferrari Year

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by P.Singhof, Dec 23, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Hello fellow members of FChat.

2017 certainly was a great year for everybody interested in Ferrari with the celebrations of the 70th Anniversary as well as the 55th year of the Ferrari 250 GTO. Numerous events all over the world had "Ferrari" written all over them with special concours classes in Pebble Beach for example or driving tours for those willing to take their cars on the road. I guess a lot of you have visited some events and like to share a few images now that the year is over. I would like to start with a sample of a few images taken in the last months and hope you guys join in.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone and all the best for 2018
    Peter

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. mcimino

mcimino Formula 3

Oct 5, 2007
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks Peter for all the wonderful images. I always enjoy browsing Barchetta. Have a Merry!

of2worlds and P.Singhof like this.
  3. Martin D

Martin D F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2004
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Martin Dietz
    great pictures Peter :)

2017 was realy a great Ferrari year. for me the highlight was the GTO Tour and it was nice to meet you there.
    what events are on your list for 2018?

Martin

of2worlds likes this.
  4. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Thank you, was a pleasure to meet indeed.
    I think 2018 will be a "normal" year as by now I do not know of many special events so it looks very much like the usual suspects Cavallino, Amelia Island and Monterey in the US as well as the Euorpean major events including Tour Auto, Mille Miglia, Villa D´Este, Goodwood and for sure the even year events of Le Mans Classic and Monaco Historic GP.
    I hope that people still bring their expensive cars to driving events but it is getting less and less...

5. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    2018 will see a new Finarte auction on Monday right before the start of the Mille Miglia at the MM Museum in Brescia. The MM starts one day earlier (Wednesday instead of Thursday).
    Patrick Peter's sensational Chantilly Concours does not take place in 2018, they now alternate every second year with LM Classic and in the future the Chantilly Concours will take place in July and no longer in September. 0764 will be shown at Villa d'Este but not at Cavallino in about 3 weeks.

Marcel Massini

P.Singhof likes this.
  6. Admiral Goodwrench

Admiral Goodwrench Formula Junior

Mar 2, 2005
    Santa Fe, New Mexico
    Full Name:
    Robert Phillips
    Dear Peter,

Thank you for including the blue car, always enjoy your work.

Best regards,

Robert

P.Singhof and mcimino like this.
  7. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Thank you very much for showing it and the kind words