For Sale - 2008 Ferrari 430 SCUDERIA Grigio Silverstone, FORUM MEMBER PRICING :) | FerrariChat

For Sale 2008 Ferrari 430 SCUDERIA Grigio Silverstone, FORUM MEMBER PRICING :)

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Patrick21x, Sep 26, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Patrick21x

Patrick21x Karting

Apr 11, 2014
    Orange County
    Hey Guys,

I am now putting my 2008 Ferrari 430 Scuderia up for sale. It is currently at Newport Beach Ferrari and is being listed there. Checkout this link for full details and lots of pictures

https://www.ferrariofnewportbeach.com/used-Newport+Beach-2008-Ferrari-430-Scuderia-ZFFKW64A980161019

Here is a video I did of the car...

It has gone through their compete inspection and is now on their Showroom Floor. I just put on brand new tires, less than 100 miles on them. Clutch has approx 70% remaining life.

No BS, car is in great condition with no stories. Clean Car Fax.

Newport has listed the car at $204k. A few years ago I found the car due to these forums, so I thought I would extend a Forum Member Discount in hopes it finds another good home :)

I would accept $189k. Keep in mind that out of that $189k I will pay for and cover the consignment fees to Newport Ferrari myself. I figured someone may be more interested to buy from the Dealer rather than Private party. I give my local dealer a piece of the pie and continue to build that relationship while the purchaser gets a quality car that has gone through all the proper inspections and such. Certified Pre Owned warranty is also available on this car through Newport Ferrari. I believe they have a 6 month or 1 year available at an extra cost. Lastly, They can offer financing if that is needed or preferred.

If you like this car and interested in it at that price, Give Newport Ferrari a call and let them know the Owner said he would sell it for $189k and its yours :)

Not sure if this is the right place to post. I was thinking since its my personal car I am advertising (Even though the dealer will take care of the sale transaction) , that this would be acceptable.

Hopefully this Beautiful Scud finds a new home with a Forum Member.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Take care guys,

Patrick

Attached Files:

dadswrld likes this.
  2. chenglo1

chenglo1 Formula Junior

Jun 23, 2012
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Cheng
    Glws Patrick. Thats a great price. Any additional Photos be great! Say Hi to Chris at FofNB for me!

3. Patrick21x

Patrick21x Karting

Apr 11, 2014
    Orange County
  4. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    man, great car! are you sure you can get CPO if you are still the owner? I was told I can't get CPO on cars consigned.

5. scudF1

scudF1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Billy
    Great car. GLWS!

6. Patrick21x

Patrick21x Karting

Apr 11, 2014
    Orange County
    Not sure how it all works, but Chris at FoNB did show me the CPO options. Seems like they have a way to make it work for any interested parties.

7. Hocakes

Hocakes Formula Junior

Apr 24, 2010
    FL
    US carbon package?? Miles?

8. Patrick21x

Patrick21x Karting

Apr 11, 2014
    Orange County
    Yes, Carbon options are there. Check out the link provided for detailed pics (showing all carbon included) along with other factory options that where installed.

9. The Nutsack

The Nutsack Formula Junior

Oct 7, 2014
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Any changes from stock?

Cappo likes this.
  10. Patrick21x

Patrick21x Karting

Apr 11, 2014
    Orange County
    No Changes, bone stock.

11. LightGuy

LightGuy Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 4, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    David
    20,821 miles per the listing.

Just to let the owner know the car does not come up on a Car Guru search.
    Don't know if that is by design or accident.

12. JohnsScud168

JohnsScud168 Rookie

Oct 6, 2017
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    John Forbes
  13. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
  14. Luv2race

Luv2race Rookie

Mar 27, 2013
    Great color

15. toshiba

toshiba Formula Junior

Jan 14, 2008
    Full Name:
    Santa
    ok, i just love how much passion you have for the car.. that's the way its done

whats the only logical next toy, speciale aperta or laferrari

16. Patrick21x

Patrick21x Karting

Apr 11, 2014
    Orange County
    Thanks for the nice comments guys. If it finds a good home great. I certainly wont be disappointing if I have to keep it :)

17. JamesSimpson

JamesSimpson F1 Rookie

Jun 29, 2005
    Toronto,CANADA
    Full Name:
    James Simpson
    Hey Patrick! I'm trying to send you a private message but my phone won't let me. Please send me one regarding your car please. Not sure if silver will work but I'd like to run it by my guy. Thanks!

18. Sky Hye

Sky Hye Formula Junior
    BANNED

Apr 2, 2017
    SoCal
    Saw this car in person for a friend. Gorgeous paint. Engine bay shows no yellowing or milking of the cf. only issue id point is a little wear in the fabric of the drivers seat. Aside from that car is immaculate and looks breathtaking in person. Grigio was my second choice before I got my Rosso

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

obbob and f355spider like this.
  19. Patrick21x

Patrick21x Karting

Apr 11, 2014
    Orange County

Sweeet, Glad you got to see in in person. Thanks for the compliments. I took really good care of the car. You are correct, the bolstering on the driver seat seems to be the only discrepancy. Newport Ferrari says it would be like $250-350 to fix that. Not sure how they do it, but they seemed really confident that it was a quick easy fix.

This bad boy is still available. I will accept Bitcoin or Ethereum if anyone wants to pay that way :)

20. Sky Hye

Sky Hye Formula Junior
    BANNED

Apr 2, 2017
    SoCal
    That’s a steal. I wish I hadn’t gotten my Rosso because I loved your car so much. Guys this is a beautiful car!! Bump bump bump

21. Fabate87

Fabate87 Karting

Feb 16, 2014
    Chicago
    Nice car! Great price! good luck

22. Fabate87

Fabate87 Karting

Feb 16, 2014
    Chicago

Hi Patrick

lovely car! can you email me. [email protected]
    interested in the car

Thank you
    Frank

turboslut likes this.
  23. Patrick21x

Patrick21x Karting

Apr 11, 2014
    Orange County
    I still have this bad boy for sale.

I would like to get rid of it soon. I am willing to give a better deal if some one wants to pick it up soon.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

24. Banzairacer

Banzairacer Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 24, 2017
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Sanjeev Thohan
    I may have missed it what’s the current pricing?? Also I’ve heard mixed things about Grigio??? Thoughts? Not the average Red/Tan

25. Patrick21x

Patrick21x Karting

Apr 11, 2014
    Orange County
    At first I wasnt a big fan of the Grigio, but when I drove and saw the car in person, I was hooked. All my cars are grey now lol.

Car just got out of FONB and has fresh annual done.

Its ready for next owner.

Price was $189k

I am open to offers though as I want it gone.