Our New Car Care Video Series | FerrariChat

Our New Car Care Video Series

Discussion in 'Detailing & Showroom' started by Esoteric Auto Detail, Nov 22, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Esoteric Auto Detail

Esoteric Auto Detail Formula Junior

Dec 14, 2008
    Columbus, OH
    We at ESOTERIC are proud to present the evolution of our detailing video series, which we have simply dubbed 2.0! Sticking with the emphasis on education that our company was founded upon, our goal with 2.0 is to bring the highest level of technical information available within the industry, and present it with unequaled production quality.

Let's get things kicked off with an overview...

peterp likes this.
  2. Esoteric Auto Detail

Dec 14, 2008
    Columbus, OH
    First in the series is "How to Wash & Maintain a Coated Vehicle"

3. Esoteric Auto Detail

Dec 14, 2008
    Columbus, OH
    We wanted to cover a lot of core detailing methods to start so next up is the "3-Bucket Wash Method."

4. Esoteric Auto Detail

Dec 14, 2008
    Columbus, OH
    How to identify paint defects...

5. Esoteric Auto Detail

Dec 14, 2008
    Columbus, OH
    Buying or selling a Ferrari? Paint thickness is something to keep in mind.

6. 67bmer

67bmer Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 28, 2015
    MD
    A few years ago I bought my father a Griot's Garage polisher and set of polishes (pre BOSS). I could not resist the opportunity to borrow it!! Watched their DVD and hit the garage. What a bitter disappointment. I think I actually made my paint look worse!

I stumbled upon some videos you posted at detailedimage.com. After watching you work, I went back out to my garage and could not believe the results! I am no pro, but I could not be happier with the results I achieved. If anything, the Griot's Garage system may be a little tame for us armatures. It just takes more time and patience and following your techniques. I can say without a doubt that your videos are invaluable and a great service. My cars look amazing, thanks to your videos. Results of my first, and possibly last, concours-
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

bball16 likes this.
  7. Esoteric Auto Detail

Dec 14, 2008
    Columbus, OH
    Thank you for the feedback and support!