For Sale - 308 Parts | FerrariChat

For Sale 308 Parts

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Jdubbya, Dec 13, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    I have a pile of 308 parts left over from when I owned mine. Some are brand new parts, some are OEM that I bought used, and some are used that were taken off the car. I haven't taken pics of all of them yet but I'll post a list and start taking requests for pictures and post them as I get them taken. The car was a 78 308GTS. All prices or best offer and plus actual shipping.

I also have an owner's manual set, a tool set, and a jack kit but I need to do a little more research on them to see what I'm going to list them for and make sure I describe them correctly. I'll add a post in the next couple days with info on those.

Here are the parts in no particular order

NEW PARTS
    Plastic ignition surround $78
    Speed Bleeders $35
    10' Red silicone heater hose $10
    Bottom door foam seal 2ea $25
    Targa top rubber bumpers $10 each (have 6 each, some used some new) $40 for the bunch.
    AC switch plate $45
    2 Fuel filter cartridges $15
    GTS badge $50
    Turn signal cancelling ring $35
    Wheel center caps set of 4 $125
    Air injection brass plug set of 8 $78
    Momo horn button $25
    2 Condensers $25

USED PARTS
    Momo steering wheel (partially stripped to restore but never finished) $750
    Hill gate lock $78
    2 Original Magnetti coils $125
    2 Aftermarket coils $40
    2 Amber side markers $20
    2 License plate lights $25
    Side rear window gasket $25
    Clock (fogged glass and missing knob but ran when replaced) $175
    2 Distributor boots $60
    3 Coil boots $40
    Water pump $50 (needs rebuild)
    Starter $250 (worked when pulled, replaced with gear reduction)
    A/C compressor with brackets $308
    4 original Koni shocks $512 (front two had been rebuilt just before I bought the car)
    2 Original Headlights $50
    4 Airbox base gaskets $78
    Round air vent $150
    2 Crema door pockets $50
    Steering column under cowling cover $78
    Spark plug wires $10
    12 Spark plug boots black $45
    8 Spark plug extenders set $55
    Spark plugs various sets FREE
    Fuel pump, partially disassembled FREE
    2 Distributor caps $308
    Stebro exhaust inserts FREE
    Bezel/lever various parts $45
    White fuse block $100
    Black fuse block $200
    Advance/points bag of parts $55
    Gas cap $178
    Brake pedal rubber pad FREE
    Targa top latch, needs repair $78

Feel free to PM me with any questions about specific items. Will sell this whole group in one fell swoop for $3,750 or best offer. That's about $800 off the prices listed but it would be worth it to ship all in one shipment.

John

2. rjlloyd

rjlloyd Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 19, 2014
    Brisbane, Australia
    Full Name:
    Richard Lloyd
    Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

3. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    I need the ignition switch plastic trim, and will claim the FREE brake pedal pad!!

Lots of good stuff there but don't want to hog...does the AC compressor have the clutch??
    If so I will claim that York unit.

4. Jdubbya

Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    I may have one person interested in the whole lot. If that doesn't happen I'll start responding to individual requests in the next couple days.

5. Jdubbya

Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    And yes the compressor has the clutch, brackets and I think even a couple hoses if you want them. No idea if it works it was all disconnected when I bought the car and just ended up taking it all out with the intention of maybe repairing it all.....just never got around to doing it.

6. Jdubbya

Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    I have a few more odds and ends too, once I get this list sold off. Things like parts of carb rebuild kits, various jets, some other hardware etc. And I might find more as I clean up my garage.

7. Jdubbya

Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    Sold as a lot! Thank You. Once I get this stuff shipped and on it's way to it's new home I'll come back here and list the tools, jack, and books.

8. buckminster

buckminster Formula Junior

Aug 18, 2005
    On the water, SWFL
    Full Name:
    Nicholas Raftis
    I need a jack bag, mine got accidentally donated to a church

9. Jdubbya

Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    Ok, so I finally got the list in the original post all packed up and shipped off. Thank you again to the Fchatter who bought the whole lot as one. Great sale!! I will leave it up to them if they want to reveal who they are.

As I mentioned I still have a few items left. I will post a couple tonight and probably the rest over the weekend. I thought about putting these items up on eBay and letting the market decide the price but I pretty much hate eBay and I'm not really that fond of Paypal, although I will accept payment that way. But I've decided just to post them up and let them go to Fchatters.

Since this is my sales thread, my rules will apply as I know some of these are going to be in high demand. Here are my rules. Please post in this thread that you want to purchase the item. Follow up with a PM and I will reply with payment info. You'll have 24 hours from the time stamp on the PM to pay in full or I'll move on to the next in line. Some of these items are going to be popular so post early and follow through quickly if you think you want it.

First up for grabs is an item that is probably going to be the most in demand.....early 308 GTS door speaker grills. One pair in decent shape, not perfect but they are all in one piece and look very presentable. I will post pictures later tonight to show condition. Price $650 shipped.

Second up for grabs, and this one might be a bit harder to sell, is a box full of side view mirrors but these are a bit different. When I bought my car it had Vitaloni Baby Turbo mirrors installed. Not the correct mirror for a '78 308 but they do look like the later model stock mirrors. The ones on the car when I bought it were partially painted body color but the trim around the glass was fading bad. I found a group of them for sale and bought them all, mainly to use for parts and pieces. What I have left after getting two good mirrors, bases and everything on the car is a box full of them including 5 passenger side and 3 driver's side mirrors, a few bases and even a couple plastic base gaskets. I'll ship you the whole box for $250 which I'm sure if I were to go back in my receipts is probably less than I paid for the whole bunch.

More to follow.......keep an eye out........

John

G. Pepper likes this.
  10. Jdubbya

Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
  11. Jdubbya

Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
  12. George Vosburgh

George Vosburgh F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

That's a great price for the speaker grills! I don't think people appreciate how hard they are to come by!

13. Jdubbya

Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    It seems almost silly to me but you are correct. I thought it was fair. I figured someone would have snapped them up right away.

14. timr

timr Formula Junior

Sep 24, 2006
    Seattle Washington
    Full Name:
    Tim
    I want to buy them even though I don't need them! Great find for someone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. SF20

SF20 Rookie

May 16, 2016
    Hi all,

New member here! Rebuilding a 1977 308.
    Loss the grilles to a pair of old speakers - would LOVE to pick the grilles back.

PM sent ! Let’s see if I could get it!

16. Jdubbya

Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    Speaker grills pending sale. I'll list a couple more things tonight.

17. Jdubbya

Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    Speaker grills SOLD!

Up next...Original set of books from a 1979 308 GTS. These did not go to or come with my car but I found them years later and bought them separately. The cover is in good shape but a bit dirty. Looks like what might be grease in a few spots and the buckle is dirty too. It might clean up but I didn't want to try and end up damaging it.

The set includes the Owner's manual, Warranty book (all filled in and service tickets removed), and the Sales and Service book for 1978. Also has a spare key taped inside. The books are in good but not perfect shape. The owner's manual is in very good shape, looks like all the detail/fold out pages are there etc. The dealer locater pages and cover are a bit dog eared.

Up for grabs, first come first served. Price is $1250 shipped to US, (overseas shipping additional and negotiable).

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

18. Jdubbya

Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
  19. Jdubbya

Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    Here are a couple of non OEM things that I bought but never used.

Gunson Color Tune, brand new never used. $65 shipped to US.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

The other item is Innovative Motorsports LM-2 gas analyzer. I bought this planning to use it to tune fuel/air mix my 308 but never used it either. Also comes with the stainless exhaust clamp that I think was an accessory. Again, brand new never used... $275 shipped to US.

20. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    JRV used to swear by the Colortunes, on carbed cars.

Sorry to lose that compressor, (needed the clutch)

Those are very nice door grills, good luck to the buyer!.

21. Jdubbya

Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    My plan was to use it on my carb car but I just never did.

Yeah sorry about the compressor but it was a good deal for me to be able to deal with one payment and ship all those parts to one person. It took me three large flat rate boxes and two larger boxes for the heavy stuff.

22. Jalpa_Mike

Jalpa_Mike F1 Rookie

Apr 2, 2004
    Sequim
    Full Name:
    Michael Wilson
    Yeah, the Colortune is a fantastic tool! I used it on my ‘83 Lamborghini Jalpa and ‘80 Maserati 4Porte (both used 4 42DCNF Webers). I was amazed at how easy it was to use.

Mike

23. Jdubbya

Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    Hey, good to hear from you Mike!! You and the Countach doing well I hope!!

24. Jalpa_Mike

Jalpa_Mike F1 Rookie

Apr 2, 2004
    Sequim
    Full Name:
    Michael Wilson
    Yes indeed! All is well here in the big city of Sequim! :)

Mike

25. Jdubbya

Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    OK dropping prices I want to get this stuff gone.

$50 for the colortune.
    $200 for the gas analylzer.
    $1050 for the owner's manual.

Also going to throw the jack kit up tonight. I bought this from a fellow fchatter but I don't remember who. This jack kit is pristine. I don't know if it would have come wrapped in plastic like it is but all the right parts are there. When I say pristine I mean no scratches dings, etc. The bag and leather straps look perfect too. It's a black jack which I believe makes it correct for a later 308 or 328. Earlier cars would have been a yellow jack.$925+ actual shipping.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login