Ferrari Super Squalo pics and info request | FerrariChat

Ferrari Super Squalo pics and info request

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by Greg Stokes NZ, Jan 11, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Greg Stokes NZ

Jan 11, 2018
    Full Name:
    Greg Stokes
    Hi,
    My name is Greg Stokes from Auckland, New Zealand. I am hoping to locate information and photographs regarding the mid fifties era Ferrari Super Squalo F1 cars.

I apologise now as my request is to aid a recreation I am working on for my father Mark. The car we are recreating is a Morris Minor Lo Lite body on a Super Squalo Chassis and powered by a 327 Corvette engine. This car was called the Morrari and raced in New Zealand in the mid sixties for two seasons.

The car was then parted out and then the Ferrari Super Squalo has been restored and is in the USA we believe. Detailed chassis photos and information is required to accurately recreate the chassis for the recreation of one of NZ's most significant motor racing vehicles.

Many thanks and best regards,

Greg Stokes
    [email protected]
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Timmmmmmmmmmy likes this.
  2. kerrari

kerrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    Coolum Beach AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    Karen H.
    Greg put this in the Aussie thread - I'm pretty sure at least a couple of the guys have pictures of a car that lived at Giltraps Museum on the Gold Coast many moons ago... the sound of that car was what hooked me on Ferrari! But I don't have pics, just memories.