For Sale - 2012 458 Highly Customized, heavily optioned | FerrariChat

For Sale 2012 458 Highly Customized, heavily optioned

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by ExoticCarWorld, Dec 8, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ExoticCarWorld

Mar 19, 2012
    Keller TX. DFW
    Full Name:
    Mike Weaver
    #1 ExoticCarWorld, Dec 8, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2017
    I am selling my 2012 458 that has been 'cosmetically' customized. Let me be clear, not one new screw hole was added, the car goes 'completely' back to stock, the parts are added cosmetically only, I have the original front and back bumper and all parts wrapped in bubble wrap and go with the car. ~$24,000 to modify and took over 6 months largely due to shipping of parts that did not all come at once... I have pics of the process.

The front end is from Prior Designs out of Germany, the back end is from Misha in California. A local Ferrari/Lamborghini specialty shop paint matched and fitted the parts perfectly. It is very professionally done.

The car has 14,800 miles as of today, and is (and has been) maintained by Boardwalk Ferrari here in Dallas, TX. I have the complete maintenance file, comes with the original books, tools, etc.

The car has: Rosso Corsa exterior, Nero Internal with red stitching, Nero carpets (custom seat matching floor mats), afs system, red brake calipers, Carbon fiber driver zone, steering wheel LEDs, carbon lower, carbon lower, carbon sport racing seats, carbon door panel inserts, suspension lifter, heat insulating windscreen, iPod connection, scuderia Ferrari shields, in/out mirror w home-link, aftermarket radar power connector from rear view mirror cord, rear parking sensors (disabled with rear bumper modification) added aftermarket rear camera, 20" forged factory wheels painted by Ferrari gun metal black, red rev counter, satellite radio, leather rear shelf, tire pressure monitoring in dash. After market remote control to switch 'the stock' exhaust from normal to header so sitting still it can be in header mode. Genuine Maintenance until 1-7-2019.(maybe longer I need to look).

$199,750 OBO. No trades this time please. The car is in Excellent condition. I do not want to put the car back to stock, it is absolutely stunning, and has won 1st place in many car shows, including a 50 car Ferrari Concorso here in DFW (Modern V8 class), as well as 1st place Ferrari (out of 25+ at Italian car fest). and others... BTW the emblem on the back 1 of 1R is custom created just because of the highly irregular modifications and from multiple designers. Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. ExoticCarWorld

Mar 19, 2012
    Keller TX. DFW
    Full Name:
    Mike Weaver
    I tried to edit, says 10 minutes has expired. Anyway... No accident history. Clear title in hand.

The rear cross bar and rear air diffuser are carbon fiber. The original Misha rear end comes with a tall wing, I preferred this GTO inspired rear lip design.

3. ExoticCarWorld

Mar 19, 2012
    Keller TX. DFW
    Full Name:
    Mike Weaver
    Just Verified with Boardwalk Ferrari. Full New Power Extended Warranty extended to Dec 19th 2018

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  4. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    I know this car personally. Mike is good friend, he owned Exotic Car World back 15 years ago before getting back into the medical business. He has spared no expense taking care of this car with dealer only. It looks great in person always gets special attention any show we do.

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  5. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Good luck with your sale!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Townshend

Townshend F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 20, 2005
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Walter
    I'm not normally one for cosmetic changes but this looks tastefully done! GLWS

rob lay likes this.
  7. FLORIDAsnakeEyes

FLORIDAsnakeEyes Formula 3

Jul 7, 2015
    Sarasota, Florida
    Full Name:
    OC
    just came by for some popcorn. glws

8. ExoticCarWorld

Mar 19, 2012
    Keller TX. DFW
    Full Name:
    Mike Weaver
    Thank you all. The car is in DFW and I am happy to show it, the cosmetics are very professionally done, and look fantastic. Remember! it does go completely back to stock with the original bumpers that come with the sale. Perhaps I should put it back to stock and sell the cosmetic bits separately...?

9. tres55

tres55 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 18, 2012
    Canada
    Looks like a baby LaFerrari. :)

GLWS

10. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    I like it! kudos for bravery
    only things I would do is make front cannards red and exhaust surround black for less contrast then wrap roof black. perfect!
    glws

11. 2mnyToys

2mnyToys Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Pictures do not do this car justice. It is stunning! Just wish it was a spider...

12. willrace

willrace Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 21, 2006
    North Tay-has
    Full Name:
    Kurt
    Mike has made it out to our "2nd Saturday" car gathering a few times, and it is indeed stunning - MUCH more aggressive while retaining the 458's fluid lines.

rob lay likes this.
  13. ExoticCarWorld

Mar 19, 2012
    Keller TX. DFW
    Full Name:
    Mike Weaver
    Thanks for all the comments!

Price reduced. $189,950 Mike 469-417-9801

14. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    stunning car!

15. Ben Surdi

Ben Surdi Rookie

Mar 3, 2018
    Full Name:
    Ben Surdi
    Still available?

16. ExoticCarWorld

Mar 19, 2012
    Keller TX. DFW
    Full Name:
    Mike Weaver
    Sorry Fchatter's. We have decided to keep the car. It's 2019 ZR1 step brother is on the way!

rob lay likes this.
  17. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    Sigh of relief! Can’t part with 1 of 1! :)

18. pizzadude

pizzadude Formula 3

Feb 20, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    When I saw the title “highly customized” I thought....”well this is going to be a mess”
    I’m not a fan of cosmetic mods......but I gotta say this car is beautiful and if I had the money and was in the market I would definitely give this car some serious consideration.
    It’s very very nice!
    GLWS

ExoticCarWorld likes this.