Alpine for Countach QV | FerrariChat

Alpine for Countach QV

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by Downdraft1, Mar 4, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Downdraft1

Downdraft1 Formula Junior

Nov 13, 2008
    #1 Downdraft1, Mar 4, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. scudF1

scudF1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Billy
    How much just for the Alpine?

3. Grasshopper

Grasshopper Rookie

Jan 5, 2018
    Full Name:
    Rico rodriguez
  4. Grasshopper

Grasshopper Rookie

Jan 5, 2018
    Full Name:
    Rico rodriguez
    Hi, I live in Florida. I will take a chance on it, as if it will probably need a new belt, light bulb replaced & any capacitors... Would you take $175. As is. For the stereo? I have a PayPal accnt. Shipping cost should be $17. Or less. Thank you for responding.

5. Grasshopper

Grasshopper Rookie

Jan 5, 2018
    Full Name:
    Rico rodriguez
    Hi, I just noticed you're in Italy. Ok, for Shipping will be more... So how about $210.? Includes shipping cost. For the Alpine 7273.

6. Downdraft1

Nov 13, 2008
    Hi Rico, I bought the 7273 off Ebay and paid $235 + shipping from the States. Will sell at the same price otherwise I will just keep it, they are getting quite rare after 30+ years. I can see how much DHL quotes freight, I have a corporate account with them. ,I just require your zip code to get a quote but shipping would be extra. Let me know. Paypal is ok.

7. Downdraft1

Nov 13, 2008
    I tested the radio by connecting it to a car battery and all the bulbs work and also the radio. Did not have a cassette to test the deck though.

8. Grasshopper

Grasshopper Rookie

Jan 5, 2018
    Full Name:
    Rico rodriguez
    Hi, ok, that's the main reason I was interested in this stereo because the last 1 I bought the cassette mechanism don't work and now I have a Alpine 7273 with a non working cassette mech. I took a chance on that 1 for $200. including shipping. If you can find out if the cassette player works that would be great. But if you can't and you're still interested in selling I can take that chance... here's my zip 95209, California. Thank you, for replying. Please, let me know.

9. Downdraft1

Nov 13, 2008
    Will come back to you on Monday with ship cost. After you ok i will find a cassette tape so i can test and will send to you a short video of it playing. No need in collecting non working Alpines :)

10. Grasshopper

Grasshopper Rookie

Jan 5, 2018
    Full Name:
    Rico rodriguez
    Excellent, y gracias. Please let me know either way if it's working or not. You have a good day.

11. Downdraft1

Nov 13, 2008
    Rico, pls PM me for shipping cost.

12. Grasshopper

Grasshopper Rookie

Jan 5, 2018
    Full Name:
    Rico rodriguez
    Hi, how much for the shipping cost?

13. Downdraft1