Gtechniq--any experience with it | FerrariChat

Gtechniq--any experience with it

Discussion in 'Detailing & Showroom' started by Hightower, Jan 19, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Hightower

Hightower Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2016
    Utah
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Does anyone have experience with Gtechniq? Looks pretty decent--thoughts? I have no commercial interest this company. Just seeking opinions on their products.

https://usa.gtechniq.com

2. timwu12

timwu12 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2014
    TX
  3. Hightower

Hightower Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2016
    Utah
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Thanks--car looks great. Why is it so satisfying seeing water bead up on cars or windshields?

4. obbob

obbob Formula Junior

Aug 14, 2017
    I have Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra on my Speciale. Really impressed so far. All my previous cars had Cquartz Finest, and Crystal Serum is much my preferred coating right now.

5. GordonC

GordonC F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 28, 2005
    Calgary, AB, Canada
    Full Name:
    Gordon
    In September I self-applied Gtechniq Crystal Serum Light, followed by a layer of Gtechniq Evo V3. Easy to do, as with all car care products prep is everything! I was extremely pleased with the results, and plan on reapplying the EVO V3 every 9-12 months as a top protection layer. From all I’ve read, none of the ceramic coatings are truly “apply and leave for X years” without any maintenance, most require some sort of maintenance coating to refresh the protection annually.

This was on a daily driver Audi RS3, and it’s made cleaning the car through the months of sloppy, mucky winter conditions much easier.

6. tmvatlanta

tmvatlanta Formula Junior

Mar 26, 2017
    Covington GA
    Full Name:
    Tam V.
  7. LI2782

LI2782 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 19, 2010
    probably the top coating out right now. Used to be Optimum, but many installers have transitions from Opti to Gtechniq