Detailer Recommendation | FerrariChat

Detailer Recommendation

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by msark, Jan 8, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. msark

msark Formula Junior

Feb 18, 2017
    Southern California
    I'm in Encino ... San Fernando Valley....

Can anyone recommend a detailer in the Valley?

Thanks... Mark

2. Prancinghorse619

BANNED

May 10, 2017
    I highly recommend D'elegance Detailing. They are located in San Diego however, he services cars from all over Socal. So he can either come to your location or he can trailer your vehicle to his location (in case you didn't want to put any miles on it). Here's his number tell him I sent you. 619-718-0031 http://www.d-elegancedetailing.com/

3. netman

netman Formula 3

Jun 17, 2008
    OC SoCal
  4. jimiguy

jimiguy Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 30, 2010
    Westlake Village, CA
    Full Name:
    Jim Shaw
    Lavaggio in Agoura Hills is my go-to shop for detailing my cars. Great service, plus they are very supportive of Ferrari & exotic car events!

Jim

5. evo+supra

evo+supra Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 26, 2010
    I too have had work done by them and it is second to none. From clear bra PPF, to paint correction, to tint, to dent removal, and much more. I even had them detail and ceramic coat my boat. Being that I use it in salt water it is so easy to maintain now. I know he makes frequent trips in the area so I am sure the OP can work something out. Now I am curious what are you looking to get detailed? My curiosity is killing me lol

6. msark

msark Formula Junior

Feb 18, 2017
    Southern California
    My 456M and a 1998 Carrera S ......

7. evo+supra

evo+supra Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 26, 2010
    How cool is that! If I remember correctly he kinda recently did a 456M for a member here. I do not remember the guys SN but I remember seeing him post about it somewhat recently. You may want to talk to him and ask him about his experience with D'elegance. He posted some pics and that thing looked amazing!

8. cls

cls Formula 3

Jun 12, 2007
    Los Angeles/Montreal
    Full Name:
    Chris
    He did my car recently. Mark you can PM me or you have my phone #

Prancinghorse619 likes this.
  9. Dseig001

Dseig001 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 21, 2017
    I used Jason at XCaliber recently.

He was amazing!

10. Prancinghorse619

BANNED

May 10, 2017
    Mark, I remember seeing his photos of the car and the transformation and finish was amazing. I am actually jealous I didn't get the same coating he opted for. I don't think I have seen another 456M look so good and I have seen a decent amount over the years. He arguably has the nicest 456M in existence.