1997 BMW M3 52K miles | FerrariChat

1997 BMW M3 52K miles

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by Bruin, Jan 24, 2018.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bruin

Bruin Rookie

Oct 31, 2016
    Richmond, Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bruin R.
    Selling my M3 that i recently picked up as a restoration candidate, but I have decided against doing that, so it needs a new home.
    Its a Cosmos Black on Black 97 that I picked up from the nephew of the original owner. The first owner was military and thus this car has spent a lot of time sitting. However, fundamentally it is a very sound car, it just needs a few little things. I have a Clean carfax that i can show any potential buyer.
    The car is 100% stock and all body panels have matching vins. It also includes all tools in the tool kit, as well as the original unopened med kit in the trunk, and full size spare and tools. There are no check engine lights or stored codes, and the car runs and shifts flawlessly. It does however, need tires, front brakes, dampers, sway bar end link bushings, a passenger A-pillar, Glovebox cover, and Door card. All parts are there, but are either cracked, or missing adhesive. The sunroof motor has also stopped working, but will close and open with a drill, indicating that the mechanical function is sound. The paint also has a few coin sized spots of clear coat peeling, and spotting that struggles to come out with polishing, but overall is decent. I'd rate the exterior 6.5/10 and the interior 7/10. While it needs a few things, at the end of the day it is a sound, clean title 52k mile e36 m3.

Im asking 11.5k firm.

Here is a link with pictures: https://imgur.com/a/jr2nh

2. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
  3. Bruin

Bruin Rookie

Oct 31, 2016
    Richmond, Virginia
    Full Name: