Hello World - A Quick Introduction | FerrariChat

Hello World - A Quick Introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by DJP, Jan 23, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DJP

DJP Karting

Jun 9, 2013
    Silicon Valley
    Full Name:
    Daniel
    Hello all-

Long time occasional lurker and soon-to-be first time F car owner. I've read that you fine folks who contribute to these forums appreciate an introduction first before us newbies start to chime in on various threads. SO...here it goes:

I'm a fairly typical long time resident of Silly Valley. In fact, the only thing that might make me slightly different is that I'm 3rd generation in the area. Many of my neighbors are imports much like our cars ;)

I've just advanced into my later 30's, and having fulfilled many of the obligations of being a (ahem) responsible business person & husband, have decided to pull the trigger on a new toy. Like many of us noobs, I'm beginning my foray into this fine brand with a slightly loved California T.

The sticky in this thread warns new members that we may not receive a response to our introduction, so by no means feel compelled to welcome me to the group ;-) I'll see you all in the various threads!

P.S. I'd like to offer you all a sincere thank you for sharing your insights at FerrariChat. Sharing your experiences with these rather elusive cars has been very beneficial for me (and I'm sure many others) as I decided on whether to join the family.

2. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    welcome djp. ive been drinkn!

3. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
  4. DJP

DJP Karting

Jun 9, 2013
    Silicon Valley
    Full Name:
    Daniel
    lol - thanks for the welcome Absostone! When you work in the trades sometimes those beers come early in the day ;-)

5. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    yes they do around 330

DJP likes this.