Best mod shop in Atlanta. | FerrariChat

Best mod shop in Atlanta.

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by ikenjoku7, Dec 31, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ikenjoku7

ikenjoku7 Rookie

Apr 15, 2017
    Atlanta-Los Angeles
    I’m Looking for a shop to get my 488 spider lowered, install a tune and some aftermarket parts. I also have some other cars I want to modify. Is there any shop you guys would recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

2. raider1968

raider1968 F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 13, 2008
    NC Mnts & Asheville
    Full Name:
    John E
    I use Ferrari of Atlanta for mods etc. - they have very talented group of mechanics that co anything
    Besides normal maintenance they redid the dash on my 612 and also installed anew set of CCs and calipers from an FF to my Maserati 2009 GTS
    Had to make new hats for the rotors and special bolts to use the same wheels - they accomplished it without an hitch

ikenjoku7 likes this.
  3. ikenjoku7

ikenjoku7 Rookie

Apr 15, 2017
    Atlanta-Los Angeles
    Alright great. I’ll check them out. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

4. MROTH

MROTH Rookie
    BANNED

Aug 12, 2014
    ikenjoku7, my name is Michael Roth and I oversee the workshop at Ferrari of Atlanta, please give me a call and we can discuss. Happy to help you out!

678-802-5000

5. LMPDesigner

LMPDesigner F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Atlanta Georgia
    Another option would be Johann Ragnarsson at JRD Tuning. (http://www.jrdtuning.com/)
    I will guarantee his work is as good as it gets. There is literally nothing these guys can't make or modify.

6. ButlerGuy

ButlerGuy Karting

Oct 5, 2009
    Marietta, GA
    Full Name:
    Carson Z
    I am the manager of Butler Tire in Marietta. We specialize in the high end aftermarket installs and accessories. Please feel free to contact me with anything you may need to have done. 770-973-8622

Merlin Auto Group likes this.
  7. Estroso

Estroso Karting

Jun 16, 2015
    Woodstock, GA USA
    Full Name:
    Jean-Luc
    Ferrari of Atlanta will do it correctly the first time without guessing at it. The long-term technicians they have working there each have more experience working on exotic cars then all the mechanics in other shops have combined!

This is why Ferrari has recently named them the NUMBER ONE Ferrari service dep't in America and NUMBER THREE in the world!!!

I even take my Porsche to them! LOL!!

8. RammJaeger

RammJaeger Karting

Jul 24, 2016
    Woodstock, GA
    Michael's a great guy and has been excellent to work with maintaining my 360 Modena. Even if you need work done the FoA don't do in-house, he knows the best people in town for all kinds of work and will put you in touch with them.

vdettore likes this.