Customer Submitted McLaren 720S on 3-Piece HRE S204H's - A Wheels Boutique Production | FerrariChat

Customer Submitted McLaren 720S on 3-Piece HRE S204H's - A Wheels Boutique Production

Discussion in 'McLarenChat.com' started by Wheelb, Dec 21, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Wheelb

Wheelb Formula 3
    Sponsor

Feb 17, 2009
    Miami, Florida
    Full Name:
    Wheels Boutique

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Just fell in love with the S204H all over again…

We’re working on getting some pro shots of this slippery 720S but while we sit here trying to wait patiently for that we couldn’t help but share these quick parking lot snaps with you guys!

Wheel Specs:
    HRE S204H
    Size: 20”x9.5” // 21”x12”
    Finish: Brushed Titanium Center // Brushed Dark Clear Lip
    Tires: Pirelli P Zero
    Front: 255/30/20
    Rear: 325/25/21

PM us for details, availability, and pricing on HRE Wheels & Pirelli Tires. Tell us what you think by commenting below!

For more photos visit: http://wheelsboutique.com/gallery/mclaren/pics/mclaren/McLaren-720S-on-HRE-S204H

Sir_Ferrari likes this.
  2. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    Amazing people go after market on macs considering factory offers about half dozen wheel choice options.
    looks great though

3. bocaf430

bocaf430 Formula 3

Jun 10, 2014
    LI, boca raton
    love the 720s

4. Wheelb

Wheelb Formula 3
    Sponsor

Feb 17, 2009
    Miami, Florida
    Full Name:
    Wheels Boutique
    Thank you very much.

I believe the reason most customers choose to go the aftermarket route is because there are literally hundreds of wheel models to choose from and it allows them to express their own individual style. With these custom forged wheels you can pick your sizing and the finish on the wheels which basically guarantees your car to look unique and personalized. Some options, like the HRE R101 LW's, are also more lightweight than all of McLaren's offerings. It's a win all the way around :)

5. gqa

gqa Formula Junior

Feb 10, 2011
    NY NY
    That car is just beautiful!!

But I think black wheels would go better with all the black accents already on the car. Cant wait for the spider to come out!

6. Wheelb

Wheelb Formula 3
    Sponsor

Feb 17, 2009
    Miami, Florida
    Full Name:
    Wheels Boutique
    Thanks a bunch! I'll pitch that spec to the next 720S customer I get to work with :)