Vintage Maserati Tires | FerrariChat

Vintage Maserati Tires

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by Portenos, Dec 3, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Portenos

Portenos Formula 3

Aug 20, 2004
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Carguytour
    #1 Portenos, Dec 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    The following photos show some very rare tires that may be of interest to owners of older Maseratis.
    The first set of 4 are 600 16 Stelvio's and the 2nd set of 5 tires are 550-18.
    All tires are in very good condition with the exception of 1 of the 16" tires has a small chunk missing.
    If anyone has an interest please contact me via email at
    [email protected]
    Ciao,
    FGM
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Longstone Tyres

Longstone Tyres Formula 3
    Sponsor

Feb 2, 2006
    Full Name:
    Dougal
    Here is some more good news!

Soon i will have new stock Stella Biancha tyres. This is a picture of one of the test tyres.

Attached Files:

3. AM101

AM101 Rookie

Mar 11, 2015
    Hi,
    That great news, the Pirelli Stella Bianca is a great looking tyre, and looks fantastic on pre war 6C Alfa`s.
    Lets hope they are planning to offer a good range of sizes.
    Mark

4. Longstone Tyres

Sponsor

Feb 2, 2006
    Full Name:
    Dougal
    I don't think it will be a big range, because sadly demand for crossply tyres is diminishing, because i don't think people are still using pre war cars the way they used to. (and the way i still do)

However the range is intended to cover the needs of Maser and Alfa. So we will start with some 16" tyres, then probably a 550X18 for 6C Alfa, Derby Bentleys and type 57 Spagatti's.(maybe a slightly smaller 525X18 as well but we will see.) Then a 500X19 and 600X19. these will be for the Big Alfa and Bugatti's, and may be my Frazer Nash, but they will also fit the early 2 seater 26M Masers (I personally would happily give my left testicle for a 26M. It is probably the only car that i would swap my Frazer Nash for)

5. Longstone Tyres

Sponsor

Feb 2, 2006
    Full Name:
    Dougal