For Sale - SUPERBOWL DEAL MAKING WEEKEND $$$$$$ | FerrariChat

For Sale SUPERBOWL DEAL MAKING WEEKEND $$$$$$

Discussion in 'Cars' started by Yellow Compass, Feb 3, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Guys!! There's a new sheriff in town and he's here to make deals :)
    Super Bowl Super Bowl Super Bowl I can't take anymore ESPN interviews play the game already!! LOL!!!
    YELLOW COMPASS Will be offering special pricing on all of our inventory throughout The Super Bowl weekend
    I am also representing over 20 other Ferraris for clients that are not listed please communicate with me via the phone . I will work with each and everyone of you the best that I can to put you into a Ferrari and make the financial aspect work for you .Let's make it happen together !!
    Mike
    973-610-7111
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4MKIwhPnfE2cTRfbHJDM2tHUGM/view?usp=drive_web

1989 328 GTS Red/Tan 19,000 mi

1989 Testarossa Red/Tan 34,000mi

1990 Testarossa Blu Chiaro/Crema
    10,000 mi

1999 360 Coupe STICK Red/Tan
    34,000 mi Fresh Major, new Clutch,tires,brakes,rotors,Fabspeed Exhaust ( Great get into the game car !!)

2004 360 Spider Stick TDF/Tan
    22,000 mi New tires brakes rotors fresh major service fabspeed exhaust runs fantastically !!

1999 550 Silver/Tan-i will explain
    1998 550 Black/Black -I will explain

1995 355 Challenge 14,000 mi
    With STREET TITLE!!!!!!
    This was originally the number 77
    Jim McCormick car

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    please take this as constructive criticism (I know you've gotten slammed by others in the past for this):

your sales tactics couldn't be any cheesier. you're using "buy here pay here" sales tactics for luxury items, marketed to an affluent, savvy buyer. I think the average FChatter is probably a bit put off by this.

3. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Thank you for your compliment I love you very much my brother and I've got to be me!! I've got to be me !! I can't sing I suck LOL!! Xoxo

4. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Formula 3

Mar 23, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Dominic
    Just like Walmart!

Image Unavailable, Please Login

aventari likes this.
  5. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    You got it baby layaway!!! See you guys are pretty smart that's where I'm coming from

6. PorscheC2S

PorscheC2S Rookie

Feb 9, 2015
    Sarasota
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Michael is a man of character and no boring person ever made history. Leaders lead.

eyeman1234 and Automoblog like this.
  7. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Thank You Chris!

Automoblog likes this.
  8. eyeman1234

eyeman1234 Formula 3
    Owner

Dec 25, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    Michael has developed a great reputation on Ferrarichat by performing over time the way anyone would want their broker to perform.
    Honesty, reliability, knowledge, experience, his access to resources- including dealerships and financing, and his character have been time-tested, proven, and documented on this forum. Period.
    My personal experience and my friends, and club members, with his work has been great as well!
    He has his own inimitable style here and of course he is entitled to this- not only because he is a major sponsor- but because we are lucky to live in a free country. IMO his style is humorous & refreshingly different.
    If it's not your bag- fine- then move on- don't complain...

9. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    THANKS EYEMAN
    I LOVE WHAT I DO!!!!!!!!!! IT ALL ABOUT HAVING FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!