Recommendations for PPI service around Des Plaines, IL | FerrariChat

Recommendations for PPI service around Des Plaines, IL

Discussion in 'North Midwest - USA (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, IL)' started by 97 Spider, Dec 30, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 97 Spider

97 Spider Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 15, 2012
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Hi, I’m looking at a Lamborghini Gallardo around the Des Plaines area and was wondering if anyone could suggest a person or company to do a PPI on the car. If all else fails is there anyone in that area willing to just go give it a look for me? Thanks for any help.

2. Akram

Akram Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2009
    Clive, Iowa
    Full Name:
    Ray Salloum
    Good Lord, Des Plains is right in the heart of Chicago. There are many Lambo service locations in the area. There are also companies to go out and do comprehenisive inspections of vehicles. Also try putting this message on Lambo Chat.

3. 97 Spider

97 Spider Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 15, 2012
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Good lord, you’re right... but other than just picking one out of the phone book I was looking for recommendations or possibly who to avoid from people who might have experience dealing with them. It’s been a while since I posted this and the car is sold now so I’m not currently looking at anything in the area.

I bought my 355 from a dealership in the Chicago area and I wish I had sought some feedback from people with experience dealing with them first. They turned out to be a big cluster of morons.