For Sale - 2004 Porsche 996 C4S Cabriolet | FerrariChat

For Sale 2004 Porsche 996 C4S Cabriolet

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by jmbarba76, Feb 7, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jmbarba76

jmbarba76 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 12, 2009
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Joe B
    For sale is my 2004 Porsche 996 C4S Cabriolet. Silver with black leather interior and black top. 6 speed manual transmission, new tires, ready to go. No accidents or paintwork. Everything works perfectly. Car is located in Morris county New Jersey and available for viewing, test drives (weather permitting) and/or PPI inspection. Car is priced to sell at $30k. Please call or text me with any questions at (973)886-1850.

Thanks,
    Joe
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Alcav5 likes this.
  2. jmbarba76

jmbarba76 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 12, 2009
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Joe B
    Price drop $29k.

3. carguyjohn350

carguyjohn350 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 7, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    John P
    The 996 C4S has to be the best looking most-car-for-your-money car you can get in the sub $30k category.

Care to share more about the Corvette Nomad thing in the background??? ;)

jmbarba76 likes this.
  4. jmbarba76

jmbarba76 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 12, 2009
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Joe B
    Oh god! That thing is my fathers 1955 nomad with a corvette front end. Apparently Chevy made a few prototypes back in the day and my father liked it but it never came to production. He found this one on line and after believing the salesman that it was a show car he bought it sight unseen. When we got it it was a mess. So far tons of mechanical issues have been fixed, the interior has been redone, and now it is ready for fresh paint. It’s not going to be yellow. It will be a turquoise and white color combo. I personally do not like it but hey who am i to rain on his parade?

5. carguyjohn350

carguyjohn350 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 7, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    John P
    I understand why it isn't everyone's taste, but I love it. I knew about the show cars, and I wasn't sure if they ever made any. You see them at car shows but I always figure they're modified. Your Dad is cool in my book. Good luck with the 996, sorry I can't take it off your hands.

6. flash32

flash32 F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2008
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Dominick
    A lot of car for the money ... are you the original owner and do you know if the ims "shaft" replaced ?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

7. jmbarba76

jmbarba76 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 12, 2009
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Joe B
    It is a great car for the money especially C4S with the wide body. I am not the original owner I bought it about 5 years ago with 50k miles and put about 9k miles on it since. Always stored in climate controlled garage and never driven in bad weather. I do not know if the ims bearing was replaced or not. I can tell you that Ive never had any issues with the car other than a bad coil. All 6 have been upgraded.

8. jmbarba76

jmbarba76 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 12, 2009
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Joe B
    Bump $28k.

9. jmbarba76

jmbarba76 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 12, 2009