F430 Radio manual | FerrariChat

F430 Radio manual

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by 07jag, Feb 20, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 07jag

07jag Rookie

Feb 4, 2018
    south Jersey US
    Full Name:
    Chris Ferrari
    Hi Gents,
    My 2007 F430 manual and literature mentions a separate radio manual which I did not get.
    Successfully paired my F430 to my Iphone and was checking out the other features through trial and error.

I do see an AUX setting in options and although the engine is the best music, I wanted to see what the AUX was for and if in addition to the phone only pairing if there was any other streaming possibilities from your phone.

I have googled and searched online for the radio manual with no luck but if anyone knows where I might obtain one?

Thanks

2. 375+

375+ F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2005
    I may have one, will check.

3. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    If its anything like other Beckers the AUX is for connecting a CD changer or ipod - do you know exactly which Becker you have 6105 or 6111 maybe - see picture http://beckerautosound.com/ferrari/2865220 - they may sell the book or a friend mentioned he has a 6105 spare or I have a pdf for either

4. 07jag

07jag Rookie

Feb 4, 2018
    south Jersey US
    Full Name:
    Chris Ferrari
    Thanks for the picture link Grey. I have the BE6111 and would really appreciate the PDF if possible.
    Where would the Ipod connect and would an IPhone also connect with proper cable?

5. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    PM your email for the pdf - becker autosound's site show the wires & connection types and are the go-to people

There are dozens of ipod/iphone threads in the 430 section for advice

07jag likes this.