FXX Questions | FerrariChat

FXX Questions

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by BrianZuk, May 12, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BrianZuk

BrianZuk F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2007
    NorCal (Bay Area)
    Full Name:
    BrianZuk
    Hello all, have a few questions regarding the FXX and thought this would be the bast place to ask! Thank you in advance for reading and/or answering any of them :) I know a lot of you guys are much more knowledgeable than me on this topic :D

*Are all FXX's now FXX Evolutions? If not, how many have the Evo package and what are the ways to visually distinguish an FXX from an FXX Evo (additional white decals?)

*Is it true, Schumacher no longer owns the black FXX, he had to sell it once he went to Mercedes? What's the story with that? Currently editing a video of a black FXX (Evo?) that has no decals besides #30 on the hood and on the doors, and has MS sigs in red on the inside where the door closes and do not want to put false info in the video description, whether it was his former car or not.

Thank You,
    Brian

2. F430GB

F430GB F1 Veteran

May 5, 2008
    Reno, NV
    Full Name:
    Gil Folk
    Brian,

The #30 FXX IS...or WAS...Michael Schumacher's car. There have been several videos of him driving at the N-Ring and other events. However, his is not the ONLY black FXX. That's all I am 100% positive on.

Good seeing you the other weekend; look forward to the video.

-G.B.

3. Ferrarista3

Ferrarista3 F1 Rookie

Oct 30, 2007
    MC/UK
    Full Name:
    Carlo
    Correct.

An Fchatter owns the other black FXX...

4. thepinkumbrella

thepinkumbrella F1 Veteran

Feb 26, 2006
    United Kingdom
    There are other black FXXs out there too...

Paul

5. Ferrarista3

Ferrarista3 F1 Rookie

Oct 30, 2007
    MC/UK
    Full Name:
    Carlo
    I stand corrected.

In fact, now that I think about it, I remember seeing pictures of a black one with red/orange accents.

6. Mr. Francesco

Mr. Francesco F1 Rookie

Oct 10, 2010
    Full Name:
    Mr. Francesco
    Not all FXX's are now Evolutions.

Does anyone know if Ferrari will still perform the Evolution upgrade on an FXX to this day?

7. taunus

taunus Formula Junior

Jan 24, 2002
    Germany, Osnabrueck
    Full Name:
    Ansgar
    If you pay it, why not ?

8. Mr. Francesco

Mr. Francesco F1 Rookie

Oct 10, 2010
    Full Name:
    Mr. Francesco
    That's what I would assume, but I didn't know if these upgrades would still be performed after the FXX program was finished for a specific model vehicle.

9. ChalStrad

ChalStrad Formula 3

Jan 22, 2004
    Lausanne Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Peter Mann
    The 30 car is the ex Schumacher car that was run this year at Abu Dhabi, Infineon and will be seen at Laguna Seca next week.

10. poppy84

poppy84 Formula Junior

Oct 19, 2005
    Italy & Paris
    Full Name:
    Andrea
    It has been sold by Schumi or by the factory?

11. Olinto Morolli

Olinto Morolli Karting

Jan 19, 2011
    Spain
    Hi. There are five Fxx black painted. All of them evoluzione. That black with Frank Muller watches sponsor. ex Schumacher #30, nero Daytona. Another black wich is drived-owned ¿? by an asiatic man.

That black with italian colors and another with mexican colors. Regards

12. ChalStrad

ChalStrad Formula 3

Jan 22, 2004
    Lausanne Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Peter Mann
    Schumacher. It was his car.

13. FFX48

FFX48 Rookie

Feb 27, 2018
    Full Name:
    Alexander
    Hello all.

On the site I write for the first time and I'm not sure where I should write, so please do not judge me strictly. For a long time I am a fan of ferrari Fxx, and recently I was interested - what is Fxx compared to laferrari in terms of dynamics, is it true that laferrari has more powerful acceleration than Fxx, and also have a high speeds on tracks?
    And another question - the owner of the Norwegian Fxx claimed that the car accelerates from 0 to 200 in 8 seconds. Is this true, what do you think?

Thank advance for your answers!

14. ChalStrad

ChalStrad Formula 3

Jan 22, 2004
    Lausanne Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Peter Mann
    In terms of acceleration, a road going LaFerrari accelerates from 0 to 200 km/h in 6.7 seconds....road going....the FXXK is lighter, more powerful and has slicks...

An FXX should be quicker than 8 seconds. A 488 Pista in road going trim does it in 7.2 seconds

FFX48 likes this.
  15. FFX48

FFX48 Rookie

Feb 27, 2018
    Full Name:
    Alexander
    Thank you!