Searching for a 360 CS | FerrariChat

Searching for a 360 CS

Discussion in '360/430' started by Nine9Three, Feb 28, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Nine9Three

Nine9Three Karting

Oct 24, 2017
    Oregon
    Full Name:
    Tom
    I have decided that the time is right for me to begin the search for a proper 360 CS. I am hoping that the store of knowledge on this site will direct me to the right car. I am familiar with some of the service requirements of the 360 but are these even more crucial with the CS. Should I be searching for an owners car or looking at dealerships? Of course if anyone on the site is interested in a sale I would in turn follow up on that response. I look forward to your assistance.

Monteman likes this.
  2. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    Before you do anything contact Stokpro on this site!

3. Nine9Three

Nine9Three Karting

Oct 24, 2017
    Oregon
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Conversation initiated. Thanks.

4. Shark01

Shark01 F1 Veteran

Jun 25, 2005
    Exciting time ahead for you. Be sure to get a good inspection and burn some airline miles to go see cars. I'm a couple of years away so I'm red with envy.

5. Skippr1999

Skippr1999 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 22, 2009
    I got one a few years ago and couldn’t be more pleased. It’s the real deal.
    It wasn’t until I found a good place to exercise it that I realized what I had ! That was four years after I bought it. You won’t be disappointed. Just make sure it’s a good one and stockpro approved.

6. JoeTSI

JoeTSI Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 16, 2015
    Huntsville, AL
    Full Name:
    Joe K.
    Just FYI, but Ferrari of Scottsdale has a couple nice examples.

7. Nine9Three

Nine9Three Karting

Oct 24, 2017
    Oregon
    Full Name:
    Tom
    I am looking forward to the adventure. I hope to make contact with stockpro.

Thanks. I have been in contact.

8. Monteman

Monteman Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 9, 2006
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Full Name:
    Monte
    The CS isn't a difficult or expensive car to maintain if done properly. I drive mine a lot comparatively speaking (getting ready to crack 30K miles) and maintain it well (by Eugenio) but it's been very reliable and a blast to drive. The worst thing to happen has been the intake manifold gasket started to leak but we got on top of it right away. Other than that, it's been trouble free but I take it in every year to have everything gone through to make sure it stays that way. I sense where most cars have problems are the ones that aren't maintained and things are allowed to slip. The other thing is making sure it's been maintained by someone that knows what the heck they are doing since that can create it's own issues.

The key is getting a car that has been well maintained/documented from the start by a reputable shop so you know your baseline and then enjoy it.

9. Skippr1999

Skippr1999 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 22, 2009
    I agree on all this. The CS has been the most trouble free of the 8 specialty cars I’ve owned over the past decade. I bought it from FoBH with full documentation and have maintained it to the “t” since. I do the fluids myself and have the belts done by a professional. I can’t think of anything that has broken in 5 years of ownership. Just routine maintenance.

10. since-15

since-15 Formula 3

Nov 26, 2008
    Good luck and good hunting.

11. Nine9Three

Nine9Three Karting

Oct 24, 2017
    Oregon
    Full Name:
    Tom