Check out Andy's details work! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Check out Andy's details work!

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by Juan-Manuel Fantango, Dec 18, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RedlineG60

RedlineG60 Formula 3

Dec 25, 2003
    Simpsonville, SC
    Full Name:
    Andy Thomason
    6mil is plenty to work with! That’s awesome. Aside from ceramic coating jobs, I used to put sealant on by machine on a softer pad with slower speed but I started putting it on by hand again with an applicator pad. I feel like I’ve got more control over where the sealant goes and the pad on the machine would get loaded up so quickly.

steved033 likes this.
  2. steved033

steved033 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Apr 12, 2017
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Steve D.
    I couldn't believe that the hydrosilex worked like DD and Hydro's website said it did. Car was wet, and the first spray...the water just dispersed...I was like WTF!!! It's got a gloss and feel like a wax, but you get the sense it's harder than a wax. i did a double coat on the two daily drivers (which also sit outside). there was bird poo on the infiniti, and with a little detail spray, just wiped off. you could even see how it tried to bead and not stick. Incredible!

sjd

3. BUD STONER

BUD STONER Karting

Apr 10, 2018
    Full Name:
    BUD STONER
    HEY ANDY, I JUST BOUGHT MY FIRST FERRARI, A 2013 CALI 30. I LIVE IN GREENVILLE AND WANT TO KNOW HOW TOO GET IN TOUCH. PLEASE PM ME. BUD STONER

4. RedlineG60

RedlineG60 Formula 3

Dec 25, 2003
    Simpsonville, SC
    Full Name:
    Andy Thomason
    Bud, I sent you a message. Congratulations on your purchase!

5. AD211

AD211 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 19, 2017
    South Carolina
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Another great job Andy. My California awaits...

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat